Why do people say that Atmas's sucks now?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ark Angel HFB

10-02-2012

works on shen really well

RadMage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

i get it with irelia sometimes just because of how powerful it is with her and her tri force...

eg with tri force mercs guardian atmas wits end and warmogs she is super ridiculously tanky and does so much damage, but thats if yo uget there.

its also good on gangplank.

sorry for my poor egnrish.

VegaD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layorz View Post
Yes sir, I have a case. You not agreeing with it won't change that. If you wanna cry about it some more though, be my guest
Lol okay bro.

Praxis67

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails66 View Post
I sometimes buy it on Trynd.

I rarely buy it though.
Why Trynd? He's a hypercarry not a bruiser. You're not gonna get advantages from the armor and Trynd will never have enough health to make use of the passive. The crit chance is the only thing Trynd would take advantage of.

Noric

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayketh View Post
I use in Darius in conjunction with HP items, randuin's, and Malmortis.
Darius works quite well with several armor items. Frozen heart gives him cdr (w dps(easier to get into chain w time too), q spam, more pulls and extra cd off your ult if you don't finish with it). Randuins(i know you mentioned) has an awesome active, and probably the best anti-AD e-hp of any single item in the game, your team will thank you if you get aegis(its cheap and helps make you tanky), and GA gives similar tankiness to aegis while the extra life is clutch late game.

Instead you picked up an extra chainvest, crit cloak and somewhere between 1-2 BF swords. The crit is never going to be a consistent aide, the armor is ok but you would probably gain more e-hp from Aegis(or if you have other hp easily from Frozen heart) the damage is good... but zero AS and minimal crit will not make Maw + 1.5 BF's level of AD godlike late game.

Snes C

10-02-2012

Lots of bruisers use their auto attacks. If they didn't, why would you ever buy Frozen Mallet? And if you use your auto attacks, you can use crit chance.

lemonchief

10-02-2012

I build it on Garen and spin to win all day long.

Noric

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnesController View Post
Lots of bruisers use their auto attacks. If they didn't, why would you ever buy Frozen Mallet? And if you use your auto attacks, you can use crit chance.
You can use crit chance yes.. but the question is whether you really benefit from it. The real strength crit gives to AD carries is the amount of burst + sustain it turns their damage into. When you don't even have enough crit to get one for 1/5 hits then you cannot rely on it for burst.

Garen is possibly the one exception to this with his crazy spin.

Levgre

10-02-2012

lol at people thinking 18% crit chance is bad on bruisers that auto attack. Crit isn't only for burst, it is also completely fine for sustained damage even if it isn't as 'predictable'. Crit scales very well on anyone that auto attacks a decemt a,pimt, bursty or not.

It is now a conditional item that depends on the champ's build and needs. I think that's awesome, and how nearly every item should be.

It is BALANCED.

Noric

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levgre View Post
lol at people thinking 18% crit chance is bad on bruisers that auto attack.
Itemization is about a lot more than having something that minimally synergies with your champion... armor itemization has better alternatives for bruisers than a crit cloak + chain vest + BF sword.