New Champion(s?)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RightfulSin

10-02-2012

I am seeking a new champion to play as. I mainly play the role of Jungle or Solo-top.

I have as my jungle champions that I play mainly Maokai and Lee Sin. As solo-top I mainly only really play Yorick, seeing as I mainly Jungle and don't really solo-top much anymore.

I have been possibly thinking of going with a third role as playing support, but I am unsure if it is worth it. Also, as a note, I do like playing the tanky/beefy role as a champion, as you can tell from my preferred champions list. I have a bit short of 6300 IP so any of those champions could soon be an option as well. I do not have much in the way of experience with mid or adc, and prefer not to be in those roles.

Any help and/or advice in regards to which champion(s) I should get would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

-RightfulSin

Fiveofswords

10-03-2012

have a support...not enough ppl play support. If you like beefy, go with alistar or blitz or leona

Brother Valencio

10-03-2012

Play Shyvana, she's great fun and does tonnes of damage.

Juidic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

If you want a solo-top champ you can't go wrong with Gankplank, he gets pretty beefy as well as the game goes on

TheNittles

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juidic View Post
If you want a solo-top champ you can't go wrong with Gankplank, he gets pretty beefy as well as the game goes on
Or, if you want a top laner that remains viable at higher level play, but is still pretty easy, go with Olaf.

SpiffmeisterZ

10-03-2012

Olaf! He can jungle and solo top, and is so much fun.