best champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

weissz

Recruiter

10-02-2012

i just want to kno what the best champion to YOU so i could check them out and maybe find a good champion to save up for

LegendaryLemur

10-02-2012

okay well disclaimer i think everyone likes different ones so i'd suggest playing the free week champions and only buying one you've played with and enjoyed (just watching videos doesn't give enough of a feel imho)

but the one champ that i'm thinking of saving up for after a buy a few cheapish ones (nunu and morg) is ahri because i like her playstyle (bursty and mobile), appearance (love her idle moves), and well i can't think of a 3rd reason but yeah

Juidic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

Morg is such an easy champ to pick up. When I first tried her out I was able to play her so easierly

Magus Crow

10-03-2012

Graves and Kennen are my two favorites out of the entire roster.

vulpusrex

10-03-2012

For me my best champion is malphite, very tanky that hits like a truck full of ..... rocks, second fav is anivia, she has a steap learing curve but shes very fun once you get the hang of her abilitys.

TehomCD

10-03-2012

My favorites are Morgana, Evelynn, Vladimir, Ezreal, and Akali. They're just so much fun to play.

Itsmedemo

10-03-2012

There's over 100 champions and any of them can be good if they get some items. It really depends what type of champ you like. Ranged, melee, etc?

Kaalika

10-05-2012

If you don't know what you like yet, then take a look at this list http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2637805

That way you'll have a better idea, hopefully without spending a ton.

Leiralei

10-05-2012

I love Ashe and am having some fun on Irelia. Want Sona, Zyra, Leona, and Katarina. Love the idea of Karma but might have to wait for her rework.

Love the badass women champions!

X Rowshan X

Recruiter

10-05-2012

Personally I love playing with Sion. Been doing really well with him, gotten Ace and Triple before. His shield is great block and his stun stops escaping enemies.

And his ulti, just his ulti alone, crazy. :P