KZ's best friend?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TCWA Tigerbite

10-08-2012

After playing a lot of KZ this weekend (that's what I do, I play new OP champs), I can't decide who his best friend should be. Should it be Rengar or Warwick? I've noticed him paired with both of these is great.

With warwicks ult, he just leaps in and demolishes them without having to worry about them fleeing or using any type of cc.

With Rengar, it's basically just amazing burst of damage. If for some odd reason the enemy doesn't die, we turned it into a game of hide and seek with our stealthing abilities and getting the kill the 2nd go around.

So much fun ^_^

Tempestphile

10-08-2012

Taric, Taric is so lovable by anything male

Metalfenrir

10-08-2012

Warwick. He likes it when they run

Degnared

10-08-2012

I like pairing him with AoE champs. Sounds counter-intuitive, but it puts your opponents in a situation where they can clump to counter you or spread out to counter the AoE.

Hamm3rhand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

basically anyone with decent cc is great for him, as they can hold the target in place and let kha do his burst. Wukong works pretty well too, the only issue is that too much stealth will make people start bringing lightbringers and sweepers that much faster.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

^ what he said, Wukong pretty much abuses anyone with burst damage and high mobility once he gets his ultimate.

konfetarius

10-08-2012

Quote:
I like pairing him with AoE champs. Sounds counter-intuitive, but it puts your opponents in a situation where they can clump to counter you or spread out to counter the AoE.
This. Kha'Zix doesn't need help killing isolated targets nearly as much as he needs people who clump up to counter him to be punished.

It makes me cry when 4 jerks bunch into this tiny ball and my team is incapable of quadrakilling them in 3 hits for that stupidity.

Duelpower

10-08-2012

Trist!

LEEEEEEAAAAAPFROG!

Lethal stoner

10-09-2012

maokai
weee ))

Westlin

10-09-2012

Blitz is great for isolating a champ.