@ Cocky Darius users.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DesertFox

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria Sachou View Post
If you keep making posts like the post below than you are no better than the pathetic excuses for a blob you yourself mention.
Why don't you take a look at what disgusting and demeaning things you accuse "typical" people of being?

-Whenever Darius "carries" (watch fight for 30 seconds, and press R), he opens his hole once again and let out his 10 year old ego out.
-As usual, his team loses because all he does is take that 5% enemy from the AP carry and ADC, and in the end, just become a pathetic excuse of a blob.
-he immediately drag his ass to /all and proceed to bleed out of his anus.

As for thinking that the words "typically" and "tend" are words that exclude us then no. In fact that is what includes us.

Your entire original post accuses every single regular Darius player of this behavior.
Why? Because you are just saying this from your own views.
Typical is only from your point of view
I've never met enough "10yearoldego" Darius's that have associated Darius to that group.
A total of 2 "10yearolds" is how many bad Darius's out of my entire LoL time.
However
I've met much much more angry and immature people from the following champions
Katarina, Graves, Ezreal, Brand, Diana (she even came out after Darius), and Alistar
Heck I've seen more angry-mean Sorokas than I have Darius's

Does that mean that the typical Katarina, Graves, Ezreal, Brand, Diana, Alistar, and Soroka players are as you say "Pathetic excuses for a blob?" or have "10 year old egos?"

Of course not
I've met many of the people who play the champs above that were a blast to play with. They were nice, gave out mias, said sorry when they messed up, and always had a positive attitude that sometimes pulled the team through.

Your post using the word "tend" and "typical" is biased and plain unfair. The reason I see myself lumped into this category is in fact partly because of those 2 words.
Once again, the post is for the majority of Darius who refuse to cooperate with his team in a respectful fashion, if you are offended, then I apologize.

Certified

10-04-2012

TBH, haven't read any comments beyond the first page, but my theory is that people hate Darius simply because he KS's, they say that most Darius's aren't team players, because all they try to do is Ult low HP targets and reset their Ults, trying to get Penta-kills and claim all the glory...
Yes, some Darius's are probably like this, Yes, some Darius's probably have huge Egos and the only stat they're interested in is K/D/A... But not all Darius's are like this...

Even when I'm playing an AD carry, who has better scaling than a Darius, I'd rather have the Darius take the kill, rest his Ult and keep going, if he's skilled and manages to get multiple Ultimates off in one fight, I'm happy, He's dealing a lot of damage, and we're winning the team fight bcause of it... As long as the Darius doesn't sit there doing absolutely nothing for the entire team-fight except Ult'ing, I couldn't care less... So he got the Killing shot, so what? It means that he gets to deal a lot more damage through-out the rest of that team-fight... Ooooh, he got 200 gold more than me, Ooooh, he now has bragging right for that Penta, who cares? Not me. Because of his performance, and my team's performance, we won that fight, and we can push our advantage, take turrets and other objectives...

If you let your Darius take the killing shots and reset his Ult, you stand a better chance of winning that team-fight, if everyone wasn't obsessed with their own K/D/A, AKA, their Ego's, then it wouldn't matter who KS'd, as long as the target died... Sure, the money would be better spent on an AD carries stats, but No AD carry recalls mid-team-fight and buys items simply because he can use the gold...

the gold in your pocket doesn't matter while you're in the middle of an all-in team-fight, what matters is the damage you do, what matters is who wins that fight, and as far as I'm aware, a Darius who gets to reset his Ult, will help you win that fight, whereas a Darius who mis-times his Ult, will deal less damage and help your team less during that fight...

In sumary, if you hate Darius simply because he "KS's" then your Ego is no worse than his...
If you're obsessed with K/D/A, you shouldn't be playing a team game...

I care about having fun... After than what matters to me is wins/losses, not K/D/A

Telamox

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certified View Post
TBH, haven't read any comments beyond the first page, but my theory is that people hate Darius simply because he KS's, they say that most Darius's aren't team players, because all they try to do is Ult low HP targets and reset their Ults, trying to get Penta-kills and claim all the glory...
Yes, some Darius's are probably like this, Yes, some Darius's probably have huge Egos and the only stat they're interested in is K/D/A... But not all Darius's are like this...

Even when I'm playing an AD carry, who has better scaling than a Darius, I'd rather have the Darius take the kill, rest his Ult and keep going, if he's skilled and manages to get multiple Ultimates off in one fight, I'm happy, He's dealing a lot of damage, and we're winning the team fight bcause of it... As long as the Darius doesn't sit there doing absolutely nothing for the entire team-fight except Ult'ing, I couldn't care less... So he got the Killing shot, so what? It means that he gets to deal a lot more damage through-out the rest of that team-fight... Ooooh, he got 200 gold more than me, Ooooh, he now has bragging right for that Penta, who cares? Not me. Because of his performance, and my team's performance, we won that fight, and we can push our advantage, take turrets and other objectives...

If you let your Darius take the killing shots and reset his Ult, you stand a better chance of winning that team-fight, if everyone wasn't obsessed with their own K/D/A, AKA, their Ego's, then it wouldn't matter who KS'd, as long as the target died... Sure, the money would be better spent on an AD carries stats, but No AD carry recalls mid-team-fight and buys items simply because he can use the gold...

the gold in your pocket doesn't matter while you're in the middle of an all-in team-fight, what matters is the damage you do, what matters is who wins that fight, and as far as I'm aware, a Darius who gets to reset his Ult, will help you win that fight, whereas a Darius who mis-times his Ult, will deal less damage and help your team less during that fight...

In sumary, if you hate Darius simply because he "KS's" then your Ego is no worse than his...
If you're obsessed with K/D/A, you shouldn't be playing a team game...

I care about having fun... After than what matters to me is wins/losses, not K/D/A
Players with your mentality (a good mentality to have by the way) are quite rare in this game. It also depends on what we are defining as 'KS'. As DesertFox pointed out to me in a previous post, it is all about the timing and your overall presence in the original fight that determines whether you are 'KS'ing or not.

DesertFox

10-05-2012

I never cared that much about "KS". It's just that when it goes to someone such as darius, seems so underwhelming and unworthy. It's no different than giving it to a support. I don't mind he does it to a escaping enemy or in the midst of a team fight; but when he watch the god damn fight for 30 seconds, then flash in and ult after his entire team lost the 4v5 already, that's the frustrating part.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

agreed the most bad mannered players usually play darius or blitzcrank.
Darius gets a nice k/d ratio even if they're horrible.
Blitz can pretend they're doing something even if they don't land a single grab which is usually the case.

Blink1993

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

when i 1st started playing this game (before darius was made) tryndamere was the most annoying thing ever and he seemed way too good.

and I along with every1 who plays figured out he had almost no range at all and his damage out put is very basic ( all physical) so you just out range him or build more armor than he can crit through.

now darius on the other hand is all physical damage (true damage ult), no escape, generally builds very tanky since building damage is not as rewarding as tanking is, for instance u can deal max damage with the ult just by getting all the passive stacks so why build attack damage when you could stack hp?

but hes not really that great, i think a good counter to him would be AP kog mah, with alot of attack speed. and blood razor. and u just out range him. or bring heal and pop it right as he ults, or get QSS and pop it right as he ults to reduce the stacks to zero.

mostly tho u just cant fight a daruis if you are within his pulls range ( which is a very short pull and deals no damage)

so just out range him and stop crying, hes really not a complex champ, neither is trynd and trynd is old news by now.