is there anyone on the forums that is looking to win games?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tynq

10-02-2012

please dont respond to this post if you're a troll, looking to ruin games for others. i'm talking about serious about winning.

Q. Do you really play games to win? 'cause if you do, stop playing games.
my answer: I don't play them to win, i don't play 'em to lose either.

Juidic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

Then why is it that you do play them? Because if you have no goal then you wouldn't play any games

Naween

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juidic View Post
Then why is it that you do play them? Because if you have no goal then you wouldn't play any games

exactly

TheNittles

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juidic View Post
Fun. Some of my favorite games have been losses, and some of my least favorite have been total steamrolls, just because of the people in them.

Not that I won't try to win, but I'm not hypercompetitive, and I certainly don't mind surrendering, and I never rage because I'm losing. In fact, the only times I rage are when someone else raging about losing, even if they're on the enemy team. It's a game. Unless you're a pro, and this is where your money comes from, play for fun. You'll like it better.

SpiffmeisterZ

10-03-2012

Going into a match and dying as much as humanly possible is what is the absolute funnest thing in the world for me. Watching my team complain about all the wasted time. And then when me and my friend both keep voting no to the surrender and everyone gets even madder, it's just completely awesome!

Nonsensical statements like that aside... I play for fun. If I win, I generally have more fun. So in that sense, I play to win. But if I play too much on the focus of winning, it stops being fun. I've managed to find a mostly happy balance with this.

Jokapwn

10-03-2012

Well given that League of Legends IS a competitive Moba game, I personally play to win. However, there is a fine balance as someone mentioned previously between being competitive and being a total jerk. Im an athlete also so the competitive nature is there, but I also realize that I wont be able to win them all. Regardless, I do give my 100% in every game, and I try to be a great sportsman as well. So to answer the question after this little rant, Yes, I do play games to Win, but also to make sure that everyone else that is playing with me has a good time.