{Contest Results} Flash Contest #2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

proXc

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoc202 View Post
Okay for your R, It got me thinking of MF's E or Gp's Ult. Where she showered Bullets/Cannonballs but i think you ability had no slow. What was added was a channel time. Other then that If I hadnt played MFand I have seen a GP Ult., I wouldnt have thought about it.

They way I was explained is that the way you get the A-A Sync was if the moves gave you something together. Like if you used your R and Q got a special thing if they were stuck in it. Though that is how it was explained to me.....

As for your passive, I will fix. I was thinking of clairity. Because does it target the nearest champ or just one champ? Which is why I left Clarity blank and put one if for the Balance. Though I can ask Flames to put one point to your score.

As For your W I couldnt understand it, I read it multiple times and when I saw the AoE on down at the bottom it only confused me alittle more. So I put the Clarity at that for my intentions.
Ult - It is a bit similar to GP's ult, and I think I may have oversized it in radius because I'm not sure how the measurements actually take in the game itself. To understand it more accurately it's like if Varus could channel his E:
Ex. Cast ultimate on target area > channel 1 sec > Varus E animation > 0.5 secs later, the arrows fall on the area > still channeling to 2 secs > Varus E animation again > repeat to 3 seconds channel max.

Passive - The innate passive was meant to work like Vayne's passive but now that I think about it, I think I meant to say "When Prunella targets (right clicks)" an enemy champion not ,"When moving towards". I would need to add a range of effect to that too, like 700. My bad I was being silly with that one - any penalty is justified.

Ability to ability sync:
Q + W/E active/R = more AD to scale with the AD ratios.
E passive + Q = return some of the mana to keep Q on while attacking with more damage and some lifesteal.
E active + Q + Innate passive = Stop the enemy from using a summoner spell to get away from your nice damage and lifesteal, while they get up to 15% less effectiveness on their ratios and/or Auto Attacks.
W + E active = W has better range, so you can follow up the stun with a summoner spell disable.
E active + W = Stop the enemy from Flash'ing out of the way of your stun or exhaust'ing your 1.0 AD ratio nuke.
Q + R = 'Procs lifesteal' means lifesteal works for your R, and Q gives you lifesteal if anything this could be forced, but I would use it to get health and go back into the fight/lane.
W + R = 1.5 second stun at max rank W means you can instantly land the first volley of arrows from R. W has a long range so you can use it to secure some damage&lifesteal.

You wouldn't really use R before your other spells to "synergize" but it's the same as how Pantheon won't normaly use his R after his other spells.

W - Very difficult to explain why I can give Sion's stun such a loooong range, lol. The way it looks is mostly like this:

end
||
/\
/ \ <- These / \ are the left and right arrows coming together.
\ /
|| <- These || are where enemy champions are stunned.
/\
/ \
\ / <- These \ / are the left and right arrows moving apart.
||
you

EDIT: Stupid text alignment!

Ward VG

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pethrax View Post
Ward VG: 16/30
BBCT: 19/30
Kilar: 17/30
proXc: 21/30
Chris017: 17/30
Death Crave: 19/30
Hey, any way I can get the spread out points for mine? Just so I can see what you didn't like Just curious since you seem to be the only judge that put me in 6th xD

iZianni

10-04-2012

BBCT: 20/30 Your sheet is vague at that times, be careful when explaining things.

Death Crave: 18/30 No notes

Chris 16/30 Your race/role fit well with your abilities but it seems to similar to other champions as well as negating both roles. The abilities are basically fighting each other for role dominance, it just seems like a problem.

proXc 17/30 (Too similar to Swain even though she was in contact with him, if I wanted to play Swain I'd play Swain)

Kilar: 14/30 Her W isn't explained entirely, does she just go or does she leap there? She doesn't really seem useful ganking unless they're really really over extended. Not sure how I feel about her setting up a web somehow.

Ward: 22/30 Very nice

proXc

10-04-2012

@iZianni: The only place I actually intended to use Swain was in Prunella's lore.. now that you bring up this similarity in abilities, she is a little 'swainted' by that kind of playstyle. But I don't think they're one and the same.. not to mention one is an ADC and the other is an APC.
They get a similar result, but they don't do the same things to achieve those results. There are some things Swain can do that Prunella can't, eg. AoE snare, single target slow, damage over time, offtank. And some things Prunella can do that Swain can't are long range damage, skillshot stun, silence summoner spells, lower enemy damage output, channel.
The similarities weren't intended but if you feel that she could use something that completely sets her apart from Swain then I'll do some thinking on it.

Lyria Eternal

10-05-2012

final scores have been posted.

proXc

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamesofTerror View Post
final scores have been posted.
"Ward VG: Jahelm, The Dragon Slayer
Final Score: 21"

How did he go up 2 points?

iZianni

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by proXc View Post
"Ward VG: Jahelm, The Dragon Slayer
Final Score: 21"

How did he go up 2 points?
The average of all reviews, it might have been because of me.

Lyria Eternal

10-06-2012

my apologies I mis-typed that. It is 20.

ProXc you and Ben tied for first.

proXc

10-06-2012

Ohhh it was a typo! Lol! I was confused.
Congratz Ben And yayyyy me! But I know I need to do some work on parts of that concept where I got the lower scores - I'll be taking this one further. Thanks everyone for the competition, it was fun and challenging.