{Contest Results} Flash Contest #2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

proXc

10-03-2012

Yay Pethrax! I can't wait

Pethrax

10-03-2012

Ward VG: 16/30
BBCT: 19/30
Kilar: 17/30
proXc: 21/30
Chris017: 17/30
Death Crave: 19/30

iZianni

10-03-2012

I never said anything to Flames?

Death Crave

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

Thank you Pethrax for stepping in as a judge.

I meant no disrespect by my earlier comments, I just wanted my work to be Judged fairly as I followed the rules of the contest.

19/30 means I have alot of room to improve next time I make a champion, which is good to know.

You cannot make changes unless you can see the error of your ways. My 5th grade teacher always said that and it stuck with me.

Lyria Eternal

10-03-2012

@iZianni:

Pethrax heard wrong. I said that I haven't heard anything from you, and I wanted to get the judging done by tonight. Therefore I asked him to step in for it. No disrespect intended. I just need to start getting things ready for friday.

Lyria Eternal

10-03-2012

@iZianni:

Pethrax heard wrong. I said that I haven't heard anything from you, and I wanted to get the judging done by tonight. Therefore I asked him to step in for it. No disrespect intended. I just need to start getting things ready for friday.

proXc

10-03-2012

@Havoc202:
Ability-to-Ability Sync (B) 0/1 (4/5 of my abilities don't sync? I'm a little confused, is the sync too forced or not there at all? Explain to me, if you please.)
Clarity 0/1 (2 abilities were unclear. I used wording similar to that of Riot in my ability explanations - I used a few existing champions as references. What was unclear to you?)
Originality 0/1 (2 abilities were unoriginal. For Q I can understand this being seen as Olaf's W very basically. BUT MY ULTIMATE? Where have you seen my ultimate before?)

Havoc202

10-03-2012

Okay for your R, It got me thinking of MF's E or Gp's Ult. Where she showered Bullets/Cannonballs but i think you ability had no slow. What was added was a channel time. Other then that If I hadnt played MFand I have seen a GP Ult., I wouldnt have thought about it.

They way I was explained is that the way you get the A-A Sync was if the moves gave you something together. Like if you used your R and Q got a special thing if they were stuck in it. Though that is how it was explained to me.....

As for your passive, I will fix. I was thinking of clairity. Because does it target the nearest champ or just one champ? Which is why I left Clarity blank and put one if for the Balance. Though I can ask Flames to put one point to your score.

As For your W I couldnt understand it, I read it multiple times and when I saw the AoE on down at the bottom it only confused me alittle more. So I put the Clarity at that for my intentions.

iZianni

10-03-2012

Reserved post for Judge Review. I'll finish in 1-2 hours.

Havoc202

10-03-2012

Okay for your R, It got me thinking of MF's E or Gp's Ult. Where she showered Bullets/Cannonballs but i think you ability had no slow. What was added was a channel time. Other then that If I hadnt played MFand I have seen a GP Ult., I wouldnt have thought about it.

They way I was explained is that the way you get the A-A Sync was if the moves gave you something together. Like if you used your R and Q got a special thing if they were stuck in it. Though that is how it was explained to me.....

As for your passive, I will fix. I was thinking of clairity. Because does it target the nearest champ or just one champ? Which is why I left Clarity blank and put one if for the Balance. Though I can ask Flames to put one point to your score.

As For your W I couldnt understand it, I read it multiple times and when I saw the AoE on down at the bottom it only confused me alittle more. So I put the Clarity at that for my intentions.