Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


no tsm in the world championship ?

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS11d6327cb35cafc124891

Senior Member

10-02-2012

http://tournaments.leagueoflegends.com/s2-world-championship

i dont see tsm


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Davaek

Junior Member

10-02-2012

They got a bye so they play their first round on October 5th


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

badness

Senior Member

10-02-2012

because they're not in the group stage.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElementzPRO

Senior Member

10-02-2012

Well that's ridiculous. I assumed all NA teams would be eliminated d1 but I guess it's gonna take until d2 since TSM gets a free pass.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mendaleev

Senior Member

10-02-2012

they dont have to compete until later rounds cause they won their region. notice curse isnt there either.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElementzPRO

Senior Member

10-02-2012

Quote:
Mendaleev:
they dont have to compete until later rounds cause they won their region. notice curse isnt there either.


That's not fair though because NA as a region doesn't have a single good team.

They're getting a free pass for beating a bunch of bad teams.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RockLobster88

Senior Member

10-02-2012

Quote:
ElementzPRO:
That's not fair though because NA as a region doesn't have a single good team.

They're getting a free pass for beating a bunch of bad teams.

lol ok


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElementzPRO

Senior Member

10-02-2012

Quote:
RockLobster88:
lol ok


Blaze beat TSM 6-0

As in, Blaze beat TSM all 6 times they played against them.

Blaze did not get a free pass. TSM did.

How is this fair?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhoenixBomb

Recruiter

10-02-2012

Quote:
ElementzPRO:
Blaze beat TSM 6-0

As in, Blaze beat TSM all 6 times they played against them.

Blaze did not get a free pass. TSM did.

How is this fair?


Welcome to competitive sporting regulations on a global scale.

In the Olympics, is it fair that the top two from each country are the only ones allowed to advance from a qualifier, even if one country's entire team was scored better than the rest of the world? No. But they still do that ****. Don't ask me why.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

badness

Senior Member

10-02-2012

Quote:
ElementzPRO:
That's not fair though because NA as a region doesn't have a single good team.

They're getting a free pass for beating a bunch of bad teams.


then it won't matter will it. Those "bad teams" will lose to whoever they're up against in group stage, then the winners of group stage will beat tsm.

Oh but wait, you just said that to try and piss people off.


123