Another ELO Hell thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sssnakepit

10-03-2012

Almost a year ago, as a fresh level 30, I played ranked and got stuck in ELO hell, stopped playing ranked until just a few months ago. I had a winning streak of approximately 20-25 ranked games, carrying myself from just above 700 ELO to about 900 ELO where I'm stuck at now. I can never seem to get into a proper queue anymore.
There's always a troll who didn't get his pick so he picks jungle Soraka or Clarity/Revive Tryndamere, or someone dodges, or both. Or I get into queue with 3 people fighting over an AD Carry position, forcing me to dodge or risk losing ELO I don't deserve to lose, and I get punished by not being able to play for 30 minutes for making a logical decision based on a predictable outcome I'd like to avoid. It's stupid, punishes players, and it needs reform. I've proven that I'm worthy to queue with better players, who don't leave or troll.
INB4 ELO hell doesn't exist, you're just bad.

Arrcraft

10-04-2012

I weep for English teachers everywhere. Even with ignoring punctuation your sentence structure is horrendous. It took me quite a while to decipher your last statement. I am by no means perfect at writing, but this post is especially bad.

TheSnuke

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrcraft View Post
I weep for English teachers everywhere. Even with ignoring punctuation your sentence structure is horrendous. It took me quite a while to decipher your last statement. I am by no means perfect at writing, but this post is especially bad.
Who care. Shut the **** up and mind your own business.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

There are a few weeks before the ELO reset. People don't care anymore and will feed or afk just because.

Aerobotty

10-04-2012

Elo hell doesn't exist. I did pretty much the same thing as you and my advice to you is to practice and focus on improving yourself. Learn something from every game, and if you are really better than the ELO you are in you will win a majority of the games (not every game) and carry the trolls/feeders regardless.

AncientZero

10-04-2012

I can kind of relate to you as I was stuck in 900 Elo for about 2 months. However, I watched streams and really started to learn from how the pro players play. Sometimes, you will see a pro player get into a team of trolls and still would be able to carry the game.

I'm not telling you to become pro, but just do some productive practice (not mindless), learn from betters players (and your own mistakes), and you can carry yourself out of that elo. Mind you that I too played with many teams of trolls, but was able to carry myself to a elo of 1253 (after about ~50~60 games). This isn't someting really big, but it does show that even amongst a team of trolls there are still hopes. Whenever I lose due to trolls/"bad teammates", close the game and go out for a walk. Don't marathon it, because your stress adds up, and you will perform worse and worse.

I really hope this helps you, and good luck in season 3!

trackmaster

10-04-2012

Wait whats wrong with 3 ad carries? Pick up singed/mal/ali/blitz and a tanky ap carry (ahri, gragas, galio) and rolf stomp. Troll picks only are bad if you give up. That being said I played against jungle karth at 1500 elo. We denied blue and it was pretty bad.

Unholy Fenrir

10-04-2012

every game i play, jungle you better gank in the next 5mins or i feed (after he stood there and let my blue get taken) asked to gank even tho he was tower diving in a 2v1 situation and blames me for not being there.

proceeds to feed 0-3 while talking in all chat saying how bad i was that thier jungle has ganked 5+ times and ive ganked none.

exact words "elo reset is soon so idgaf im out" procedes to disconnect.

HaShedon

10-04-2012

5/9 chance it's the enemy team that gets screwed this way, you just don't notice it.

Pen is Hungry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

We should play sometime! Add me I'll help you get out of ELO HELL or I can join you.