Playing as Fizz vs Teemo mid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sweagen

10-02-2012

pls help meee
his blinds are OP and I can't do any dmg with W
it moves too fast to dodge with E as well

what do I do D:

Ham Please

10-02-2012

I'd say remember that Teemo is a good counter to you, and don't pick Fizz in the future. Remembering poor matchups will save you lots of headaches in future games.

I know that wasn't the advice you were looking for, but it's what I would honestly do in the same situation.

Poisonpowder

10-02-2012

It shouldn't move too fast to dodge with E...

Dragonsafe

10-02-2012

simple, e his blind. Boom, ap teemo damage gone.

Erebusmaster

01-22-2013

Just beat a Teemo in lane last game, having lots of health potions and being very aggressive worked strangely well. I don't know if that's the best strategy, but it worked pretty well. I think most Teemos expect people to stay away and harass them from afar, I got right in his face.

Atreiyu

01-22-2013

you have to trollpoll his dart. Also play really aggressive

Moquai

04-26-2013

1) Don't push your lane.
Try to keep the minions just out of your tower range so you retreat to your tower faster. Teemo will naturally push his lane with his poison (unless he smart about it). If you just keep his minions just out of range of your tower, he will be sitting pretty overextending and juicy for your jungler to gank.

2) Don't overshoot your Q.
When you engage, don't over shoot your Q. B/c once you overshoot, you have to pole jump back and you can only do your E 3 times before you run out of mana. I see lots of ppl on the forums use pole jump as answer to everything. You only want to use your E for emergency. Its your get out of jail card. If you overshoot your Q you've created longer distance from where you are at to the safety of your tower. This forces you to (a) go through the river and around back to your tower which you'll loose xp and cs while teemo is poking your ass (and if you do E, he still gets a few hits off you and you are just rushing yourslf to become oom). (b) you turn around back to your tower, in this case he still porcupines your arse and you might have to jump pole to save some hp. This brings to 3rd point.

3) Don't turn your back on him
(or pretty much for any champ especially a ranged ad-like champ). Minimize turning your back on him. You turn your back, you can't dps.

4) Minions OP.
Pre 6 and maybe 7 or 8. Fizz got the passive to decrease dmg from minions. Use that. Minions pre 6 hurts.. a lot.. if you got more minions than the enemy and you 1v1 (with minions help) you have a good chance to come out on top. This is related to point number 2. If you engage/ overshoot, you are gonna aggro minions and on your path back to tower, you gonna get teemo AND his minions shooting you.

5) Party at 6.
Once you hit 6, it is party time. With all of the above factored into consideration, you should be able to win the exchange if you land the shark.