Counter Jungled Hard?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Owl Be Back

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insyni View Post
I probably could have if I was the same level and if they didn't go into my jungle in groups of 3-4. The first invade was at level 6 when Alistar hit me into a Galio ulti when I tried to stop him from taking Wraiths, with Mundo coming in time to slow me from escaping (used contaminate to try to run from Galio before his ulti).

I still need to watch the replay to see why none of the lanes were won.

I know top was ganked at level 2 and died so they were behind (and had a rune disadvantage). Mid was Evelynn vs Galio (I would imagine Galio would dominate Eve). Bottom was Ezreal vs Ashe+Sona. They did have the lane pushed but never took the tower probably to gain the farming advantage.

In the end the only items I had were boots and wriggle lantern. The rest went to wards, so I don't think I need to be convinced to buy them. Even if I did see them in my jungle, my only option was to run because top was behind from Mundo tower dives and only Eve and Sona were willing to help.

When four people come to take your blue at the 7 minute mark there is not much you can do unless you know it is going to happen. Not expecting it, I had only warded enemy wraiths and the bush next to Blue buff. I have actually never seen four people flash over a wall to take blue. In games I have watched it has been only 1-2 people sneaking in at most and don't waste flash to gain the element of surprise.

@ExecutionerKen See above... All invades were apparently an organized enemy team effort, yet only one teammate would attempt to help.
you change what you said. you said mundo and ali. now you say whole team....

Akal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-02-2012

I think the main problem was that they were well-coordinated, really. With 2 junglers, the side lanes and mid have to be careful about pushing and very alert to help if a fight breaks out somewhere in the river/jungle.

It's a really uncommon strategy (I've seen it 2-3 times and ran it once out of 1100 some games) so don't worry about it too much.

Etherimp

10-03-2012

Trundle is one of the best counter-junglers and duelists. That said, you lost because of teamwork and when a jungler gets shut down there's not much they can contribute to late game.

C Dubs714

10-03-2012

Sounds like you were just outmatched and dominated. The enemy team probably was a premade team and chances are they were on skype. Alistar landed a perfect headbutt into a galio ulti; very rarely does that happen without
1. Practice as a team
or
2. Prior planning in skype
And from the sound of their team comp, you or your adc should have built a Madreds Bloodrazor. It would have really helped against those tanks

NGG Codeluke

10-03-2012

lol sounds to me like their alistar just wanted to harass you in jungle while everyone else lanes. I'm surprised how their ADC bot managed without a support.