Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who should I play 100 games in a row with?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Worst Evelynn BR

10-02-2012

So I've decided that I need to start improving my gameplay with specific champions. I've grown to be a proficient play overall, but I don't have anybody that I know with my eyes closed, hands tied, feet cemented, and so on and so forth.

Of the current 100+ champs, my favorite champions are Kog'Maw, Karma, Jax, Skarner, and Maokai

I main jungle and AD carry generally, so who do you guys think I should start my 100 straight games campaign with?

TehJackAttack

10-02-2012

Lee Sin. If you're going to spend the time to master someone, Lee Sin is a very high skillcap champ with lots of utility and teamfight potential

Owl Be Back

10-02-2012

skarner maokai and jax have alot of tricks to learn and are all viable champs to carry to diamond, and can do more thatn one thing. whoever you enjoy more out of those.

Squidoop

10-02-2012

Cho'gath

Great top, mid, or jungle; the best skin in the game (speakers OP); generally very rewarding and fun to play.

Oppress0r

10-02-2012

Ammumu and Lee Sin.

XxxLumberJackxxX

10-02-2012

Draven

xSW4GxSC0P3x

10-02-2012

Twisted Fate, high skill cap, and insane plays can be made or broken with one falls click on your cards

ThorHammerz

10-02-2012

Xerath. High skillcap, and somewhat dependant on your bruisers/tanks to protect you properly during a teamfight. But you'll definitely enjoy annihilating anything and everything from 1300 range (1500, when you include the radius of his ultimate) with wtfOMG damage.

t3hep1cf47m4n

10-02-2012

maokai or lee sin.