Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Irelia Bug?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

what a derp

10-02-2012

Just played a game as Irelia. I noticed multiple times during the game that when i used my Q on a minion, I didn't get any gold or credit for the kill (not sure if I did the lethal damage or if it died a split second later to a minion attack) however the cooldown on the Q was refreshed, which would suggest that I got the kill and should have gotten gold for it.

Forktal

10-02-2012

I think it's a bug with how the game handles kills and CD interactions, because I've noticed a similar bug on Darius in that I ult someone else gets the kill and I get a free ult reset and this is of course after the change where the killing blow is required to get the reset.

Bakunetsu

10-24-2012

ive noticed both those problems multiple times.