This is just a rant about this game..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QueenMeg

10-01-2012

I really just don't understand this game. For example, today I joined a draft game and I'm best at mid or jungle, so that's what I told them. Mind you I have tons of champions for every role and can play any role.. I'm just best at mid/jungle. So everyone calls a roll *which is fine in my eyes* because the way I see it if the first person picks top they're going to get countered but I guess any role can get countered but that's besides the point. So, third pick chooses viktor and comes to say "I don't own an adc champ or support and I want to play viktor" WHY DO THESE PEOPLE NOT PLAY BLIND PICK? ISN'T THAT WHAT ITS FOR? Maybe I'm wrong.. I just don't understand. Do people do this in ranked as well? Just choose WHAT they want to play? I swear this is a team game. I try so hard to make a team effort but when your being called a noob every 2 minutes or someone is just saying "top or feed" "ban this person or feed" like how am I supposed to even enjoy this game?

I just want to find a decent team of 5 so I don't get stuck with people like this anymore...
If anyone feels the same way I do hit me up and we can maybe play sometime.

If you don't feel the same way I do, that's fine too.

But I'm to the point where if I don't find people to play with, I'll be forced to quit this game.
Riot you need to do something.

Sleekman

10-01-2012

I've started playing with premades from some clans recently, much better players.

MetalGuitarist

10-01-2012

The quality of player is much better in draft than in blind... How much is that really saying though? I still have junglers every other game who don't think they should be warding their drag or don't bother ganking top despite it needing help. I haven't had a jungler gank top before the 10 minute mark in the longest time, despite getting ganked by the enemy EARLY. I mean this is really basic stuff and I'm always queueing with players with hundreds of wins... How can you play a game for that long and still not understand its basic strategy?

QueenMeg

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalGuitar View Post
The quality of player is much better in draft than in blind... How much is that really saying though? I still have junglers every other game who don't think they should be warding their drag or don't bother ganking top despite it needing help. I haven't had a jungler gank top before the 10 minute mark in the longest time, despite getting ganked by the enemy EARLY. I mean this is really basic stuff and I'm always queueing with players with hundreds of wins... How can you play a game for that long and still not understand its basic strategy?
I main as jungler/mid. I try and gank equally, I get what your saying. Don't really understand if your post was agreeing with me or what :P But if you want a decent jungler hmu.

PyGoN

10-02-2012

fix it riot.

fix it; or else

QueenMeg

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pygon View Post
fix it riot.

Fix it; or else
amen

Valrcrist

10-02-2012

Quote:
Jungler SHOULDN'T be warding dragon, support should be. Also, ganking top isn't always feasible. Do you communicate that you need ganks top? Have you considered what it is that YOU'RE doing that is preventing you from getting ganks?