Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

899 elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mistmann

10-02-2012

does this really ext, ive never seen below 1080 elo

Kavrae

10-02-2012

Consider that 1200 is the starting point and I've seen as high as 2550.... if it's a bell curve (and it is), then the lowest would be 0. I've heard of a player or two hitting 0 on purpose, but haven't seen it myself.

Runelord666

10-02-2012

I went from 1k to 768 because of trolls over the weekend, my favorite team was firoa, jax, gangplank khazix and I was first pick and took soraka.

Elo hell exists and boy I would at least like to go to purgatory.

ScyRae

10-02-2012

Oh it exists for sure. I was trolled down to 800 this season during my first few games. It's really easy to get out of though. Just play mid and roam a lot, they give up really easy at that Elo.

Kavrae

10-02-2012

@Runelord666 Well, one thing I can say is that you seem to have a thing for attack speed on AD carries. It would help to go more AD early. This is because Attack Speed is a weak stat at early levels when it hasn't built up yet. (20% bonus of 0.655 is only 0.786) and is unnoticeable when you can only get a few harassment hits it. It also does nothing for farming creeps, since you should only last-hit them. You also have a high death count with or without high kill counts, suggesting that you're highly aggresive or accident prone. Of course, this is purely speculation based on post-game stats.

Tynq

10-02-2012

898 elo atm
rly funny u brought tht up tho