899 elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mistmann

10-02-2012

does this really ext, ive never seen below 1080 elo

Kavrae

10-02-2012

Consider that 1200 is the starting point and I've seen as high as 2550.... if it's a bell curve (and it is), then the lowest would be 0. I've heard of a player or two hitting 0 on purpose, but haven't seen it myself.

Runelord666

10-02-2012

I went from 1k to 768 because of trolls over the weekend, my favorite team was firoa, jax, gangplank khazix and I was first pick and took soraka.

Elo hell exists and boy I would at least like to go to purgatory.

ScyRae

10-02-2012

Oh it exists for sure. I was trolled down to 800 this season during my first few games. It's really easy to get out of though. Just play mid and roam a lot, they give up really easy at that Elo.

Kavrae

10-02-2012

@Runelord666 Well, one thing I can say is that you seem to have a thing for attack speed on AD carries. It would help to go more AD early. This is because Attack Speed is a weak stat at early levels when it hasn't built up yet. (20% bonus of 0.655 is only 0.786) and is unnoticeable when you can only get a few harassment hits it. It also does nothing for farming creeps, since you should only last-hit them. You also have a high death count with or without high kill counts, suggesting that you're highly aggresive or accident prone. Of course, this is purely speculation based on post-game stats.

Tynq

10-02-2012

898 elo atm
rly funny u brought tht up tho