Trouble with Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raptor3789

10-01-2012

Just played one of the most frustrating games as Ez against a team that had both Khazix and Rengar shredding me all game even in team fights. I do my best to reposition myself, but their mobility eventually just overtakes me. Kinda lost on what to do at this point.

Ursah

10-02-2012

Run?

Crs OneBadBrad

10-02-2012

honestly those champions are just too OP kinda rediculous when a super fed ADC can be destroyed very easily by one of them...

Crs OneBadBrad

10-02-2012

Run? kinda hard when both champions have jumps slows and stealth

kenoin

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenhova2 View Post
honestly those champions are just too OP kinda rediculous when a super fed ADC can be destroyed very easily by one of them...
You have much to learn young grass hopper.
Any champion could blow up a super fed adc.... any assassin it's all a matter of your team; the new champions are completely balanced.... they offer nothing in a team fight unless they assassinate the enemy ad/ap carry.

kenoin

10-02-2012

The problem that you're facing is that adc are built PURE damage; the only way to counter them is to build some health/armor.... The reason why? They are both assassin's. i've played over 10 games? as Kha'Zix always jungled... i've never had a bad game with him yet. Cause no one on the other team really built against me; even when they did your normal build with him is brut; my advice to you? build and early phage, Also get a GA fairly early. If you're building IE on Ez first just stop... You need to build phage, Ninja Tabi if they're extreemly fed.... Zerker if not. Build BT after that then get a tri-force. Depending on how they built them get a LW or build to PD.
Also this has alot to do with your ELO; lower elo don't really protect the adc at all... which is a very big problem if you're trying to face them 1v1 that's a very bad idea you'll need to kite a stupid amount; against rengar stay away from the bushes or E his jump as soon as it lands. Kha'Zix any slow will shut him down and try to get him to waste his E early. Also with Kha'zix always fight him next to minon's or something so his ability's do LESS damage this is very important.