What skill shot takes the most skill?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2010

gragas's ult.

Yashied

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2010

Hardest skillshot to land I think it's Pantheon's ult, I'm surprised no one have mentioned this before but seriously, most people can't land it right at all, they either do it too late or too soon, or when there's no one of his team left.

- It takes way too long, so hard to calculate the landing place
- A big red circle appears telling the enemies to flash out, or just run b4 it hits.
- Most of the time your teammates don't commit and let you land on your own for a 5v1 lol

Rayzorburn

09-25-2010

I think morganas stun/pool (forget the names right off) is a very difficult combo/skill shot to land effectivly. In order to do really good damage with it you need to lay down the pool and then stun the enemy in it because the pool last much longer than the stun. the stun travels fairly slow for a skill shot there for it much be launched quickly and accuratly in order to land this combo. If you master that combo though she is rape sauce.

Forevabronze

09-25-2010

anyone? heimer grande?

Indexus

09-25-2010

Gragas' Ult is up there, just behind Nidalee's Javelin and Aniva's Wall.

Why his Ultimate ? It's hard to execue perfectly in teamfights, when everyone runs chaotical - easy to screw up, if people move unexpectedly. It flies quite slow, so it might win or lose the fight.