What skill shot takes the most skill?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bolshoi

09-24-2010

I would actually say Dark Binding. I think it has one of the slower projectile speeds, which means you either need to catch them completely off guard or plan really well in order to hit it regularly

Tarinen

09-24-2010

Nidalee's spear is pretty hard to land from high range. Malz Q isn't that bad, Ez and Ashe ult are only hard if you're doing it across the map but if you're within even reasonable distance they move fast enough you're not really going to dodge it on purpose. Nid spear on the other hand....very easy to dodge.

MeanNoob

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by lubermanl View Post
Aiming an alistar headbutt i think can be up there.
I agree with that one.

I played against an alistar couple games ago.
'Threw me into the turret twice, for kills. Pissed me off so bad.....Kudos to that Alistar.

Haestro

09-24-2010

Technically, by missing Blitz's grab, you are breaking the teamfight, by rendering yourself useless.
So then, it becomes much more onesided for them.

Amencorner

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealCheesy View Post
Ok, Ezreal's Trueshot Barrage can make or break team fights.
Obviously there are a lot of skills that can potentially make or break a teamfight; however, the question was "which skillshot takes the most skill", and by far it would be Anivia's wall. No other skill in the game besides maybe Janna's ulti can either ensure victory, or 100% screw your own team.

It takes some skill to use wall properly and for your team's benefit. Ezreal's ulti is just hurrr durrr point and click for damage.

JustWatson

09-24-2010

Lay waste. One hit might not be as big of a deal as a spear or a grab, but it takes practice to be able to consistency hit with them all game long.

Dimensionist

09-24-2010

Mystic Shot

it's travel time is just too slow when compared with twitch's auto attacks.

FrostRevenant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

I was gonna say karthus's lay waste but you guys are right even as pro as I am with Anivia her wall has always been hard to land right. So many times you have the cursor generously past the target I'm trying to cut off and then you cast only to push them in front of the wall. Or doing the similar to save an ally only to ensure his doom. You think it would be easy but it very rarely does what you want it to do. Idk I'm still trying to master it

73 Han

09-24-2010

I say it's fiddlesticks ulti.. and here is why

1. Enemy must not back out
2. Must land of Carry
3. Must not have CC around
4. Absolutely must not have knock back champs around (janna!!!!)
5. Must not be focused
6. Must chase 3 targets running in three different direction
7. Must not be on ward
8. Teammate must commit

If any of these requirement is not fulfilled. YOU WILL FEED. or at least waste ulti and you will be nothing....

Dancing Cow

09-24-2010

Nidalee's spear can be a pain to land when you're up against people who aren't asleep at the keyboard.

Otherwise, patheons ult.