I can't win.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LetMeThrow

10-01-2012

I've won my lane every game for the past 10 games with Irelia. I deal tons of damage, kill off so many people, and push so many lanes, yet I can't seem to win. Is it just bad luck that the people I'm being queued with are godawful? These are some of the players...

0-9 Anivia rushes SorcBoots first, runs out of mana in 2 minutes, ragequits.
0-7 Rammus builds full Armor/No Boots. Rushes thornmail against a APC team.
1-8 Garen has basic boots for a 25 minute game. Builds pieces of items, never finishes one.

These are the people I'm queued with. I start like 7-2, 5-1 but I always end up like 15-10 or 12-7 because either my team feeds theirs and I can't keep up, or the other team wises up and focuses me every fight because my team can't do any damage.

How do I win? I'm so frustrated.

Friesguy

10-01-2012

Sometimes you just hit bad patches. I've had very similar situations, where I win top lane, but all the other lanes get destroyed (And I've had streaks of that happen too T_T).

Just call for surrenders and don't be a negative A-Hole about things. Once people start raging and blaming you for their crappy play, just say "You fed, I didn't." And mute them.

mmMakoy

10-01-2012

Wanna play a game together?? Add me, babyeee.

bumberjasper

10-01-2012

Oops, didn't realize that I posted this same thing with a different champ. I think that players like us just have to play together on the same team? For now, it doesn't seem like Riot can do anything to prevent trolls or feeders :/

lockpooh

10-01-2012

To be fair (looked up the matches) the people you are talking about are level 11-12 and their match history shows a mish-mash of builds. Until you hit 30 and start getting some real games in, it's not going to get much better for ya. 1-29 have some erratic matches in terms of quality.

Get an XP boost, farm the games (I preferred farming Dominion w/ Rammus, was easy wins and great HP for the time spent) until 30 and you'll notice a big change.

mmMakoy

10-01-2012

haha,you don't need help, you seem pretty good,

Dorsia

10-02-2012

try picking a jungler and feed your team kills, might be a good strategy. Or let people know what they're doing wrong, in my earlier levels it would help if someone would tell me what to build (in a polite way, like "yo garen you should finish/upgrade those boots") This game is a lot to learn if you're fresh and can be overwhelming

mistmann

10-02-2012

you know what i do when i cant win, this is not smiled apon.

i play ap shaco and hunt the jungler.... i always lose but i feel great after the game

Killgreed

10-02-2012

Now thats what i call bad luck

Friesguy

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsia View Post
try picking a jungler and feed your team kills, might be a good strategy. Or let people know what they're doing wrong, in my earlier levels it would help if someone would tell me what to build (in a polite way, like "yo garen you should finish/upgrade those boots") This game is a lot to learn if you're fresh and can be overwhelming
Most people at 11-12 can't jungle, ad don't have the runes for it either. I know they're not necessary, but they help a lot.And jungling requires more map awareness than most beginners have.

When you get to level 20, match quality will get better, but the players themselves become total jerks. Once you hit level 30 I'd say it doesn't happen as much.