Wondering about jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NGG Codeluke

10-03-2012

You don't need any damage on Skarner. I went 8/9/37 in a legit game with tank build. The best build to go with is Shurelyas, Merc Treads, Randuins, Aegis, Sheen and the last item is situational. This coming from an avid Skarner jungler so I know my stuff

NGG Codeluke

10-03-2012

Combining Shurelyas, randuins and your ult is a devastating combination that can 1. Stop enemy from retreating 2. Provide an escape for your team 3. Catch up to enemies or charge in, active randuins ult the carry and then active shurelyas to catch them if they use cleanse/flash/etc. Barring that your team doesnt burst them down in time

vortical42

10-03-2012

The beauty of Skarner is, you don't have to build him 1 exact way to be effective. What items you build depends on your team comp. The trick is to find a balance that lets you survive in teamfights without hurting in jungle clear too much. I've tried quite a few builds with him and I've found that going full tank is usually overkill. Skarner already has high health and a sheild. Add the Trinity and good armor item like Frozen Heart and he's good to go.

On a side note, if you are going to build Gp5 items on him, don't overlook avarice blade. By itself it doesn't give him that much but it builds into Ghostblade, which is probably the best offensive item available for Skarner.

Jesot

10-03-2012

My standard build starts philo, sheen, shroud with merc treads