How famous is the poster above you within the Dom community?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Waii Nosferatu

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikruti View Post
I recognize a lot of names from the forums but haven't seen many of you in games.
1. I have to say.. this is a great idea get to know the dom community better ^^
2. @Ikruti I think iv seen you before ingame... ;o
3. just a suggestion... I think it would be cool to tell a little about yourself and your interests in dominion, so its not that awkward for people that aren't that well known (:

for example: HARROW DERE. Although i'm not very active in the DD chat or the forum I love playing dominion (competitively) and watching streamers such as nekrogen, nyx, dominate dominion. I enjoying playing tanky ap champs such as warwick and singed ^^

Melvear

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waii Nosferatu View Post
1. I have to say.. this is a great idea get to know the dom community better ^^
2. @Ikruti I think iv seen you before ingame... ;o
3. just a suggestion... I think it would be cool to tell a little about yourself and your interests in dominion, so its not that awkward for people that aren't that well known (:

for example: HARROW DERE. Although i'm not very active in the DD chat or the forum I love playing dominion (competitively) and watching streamers such as nekrogen, nyx, dominate dominion. I enjoying playing tanky ap champs such as warwick and singed ^^
Sounds like a good idea.

I'm a day one Dom player, frequently on the DD chat and on the forum. I'm a very frequent bottom laner and as such I really enjoy Nyx's stream, although I also like how he shares his rationale as to what he does and buys, which I feel helps viewers improve their own game (as it has improved mine). I've been striving to learn a wide array of champions, but for the past few months I've been playing a lot of Maokai, Ezreal, Malzahar (both ap and ad), and I have played Nocturne bot very extensively as well.

anangrytree

10-02-2012

Waii Nosferatu...sounds familiar, think I have seen you in a draft game before...I think.

Shoutout to Stiff Tacos and blackdalio

Kiddalee

10-02-2012

I have seen anangrytree post a couple of times. I might have played with you once...

SuperQuackDuck

10-02-2012

Kiddalee: seen in DD chat- havent played vs or with. My elo probably bites.

Rebel Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperQuackDuck View Post
Kiddalee: seen in DD chat- havent played vs or with. My elo probably bites.
Seen him in the forums. Don't think I've seen him ingame.

David12596

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Dragon View Post
Seen him in the forums. Don't think I've seen him ingame.
I know him

POOTERSS

10-02-2012

@Rebel Dragon: See him a good amount in my games. A good sport; never hear raging from him.

IamBonez

10-02-2012

Pooters can run.

Metalfenrir

10-02-2012

One of the new streamers I've seen around here, and I believe he just put together a team for DD