Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Watering a Drought (AhrixNasus)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

W4ddleBuff

10-01-2012

Alrighty guys, here we are with my next Ahri story.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8574084/1/Watering-a-Drought

Summary: For centuries, Nasus has not allowed any passion or lust to flow through him, withholding all of his carnal desires into a secret crevice within his psyche. But after meeting a certain nine-tailed fox, all of that is about to change.

This ties in with Eyowyn's 'A Light in the Desert'.

Oh yes warnings: 18+ lemony smut goodness with your favorite nine-tailed fox. :3

I hope you all enjoy it. Remember to leave a review or reply!

Excelsior!

Giannoulias

10-02-2012

Quote:
W4ddleBuff:
Alrighty guys, here we are with my next Ahri story.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8574084/1/Watering-a-Drought

Summary: For centuries, Nasus has not allowed any passion or lust to flow through him, withholding all of his carnal desires into a secret crevice within his psyche. But after meeting a certain nine-tailed fox, all of that is about to change.

This ties in with Eyowyn's 'A Light in the Desert'.

Oh yes warnings: 18+ lemony smut goodness with your favorite nine-tailed fox. :3

I hope you all enjoy it. Remember to leave a review or reply!

Excelsior!

Oh Waddle. You've done it again.

I thoroughly approve.

W4ddleBuff

10-02-2012

Quote:
Giannoulias:

I thoroughly approve.

^^ Expect the second chapter soon.

Prozn856

Recruiter

10-03-2012

More More More

Kneesurgery

10-03-2012

I Have Arrived.

And this needs more.
more of everything.
more chapters.
more vans.
etc.

Quote:
Giannoulias:

I thoroughly approve.

hmmmm.

How thoroughly is "thoroughly?"

Prozn856

Recruiter

10-04-2012

Wheres next chapter

TheShadowOfChaos

10-06-2012

A strange letter reads:

Quote:
"Dear W4ddleBuff,

"I am a fan of your work from finding it from a few days ago. To have a story with that much visualization and sensory details helped well for me, see the story as if it was real. And I was wondering if you could do a story with Ahri and a summoner. The plot I was thinking just a few minutes ago was this: Eric is an above average level summoner who is a massive pervert because he didn't believe that anyone would want him as a partner whatsoever. Thinking that, he does perverted things which leads him into bigger situations for the better or worse...In summary I was thinking this plot to be a bit of the visa versa of your Ahri x Ezreal.....

To be quite frank, I enjoyed your stories to the fullest though it may have costed me many tissues.

W4ddleBuff

10-09-2012

Quote:
TheShadowOfChaos:
A strange letter reads:

To be quite frank, I enjoyed your stories to the fullest though it may have costed me many tissues.

^^ Thank you for your reply. And you're in luck, for I am working on an AhrixSummoner story. Your idea is great, but I'm afraid I can't work on that, for I'm already almost done on my SummonerxAhri story. Also, thanks for your support, it means a lot to me that my writing costs someone lots of tissues. :3

W4ddleBuff

10-09-2012

Quote:
Prozn856:
Wheres next chapter

Coming soon. I just came back from a five day mission trip, so it's back to work for me.

TheShadowOfChaos

10-09-2012

It's ok....maybe you can save that Idea for another time. I don't mind whatsoever.

EDIT: What maybe...he isn't a summoner, but a troublemaker inside the institute that hasn't been caught yet.