Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

ありがとう!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tomi Saburo

10-01-2012

Thanks for making it so we can type Japanese into chat

<3 Riot

Admiral Will

10-01-2012

OMG YOU SAID ARIGOTOU, I figured that out all by myself.

Agatio

Recruiter

10-01-2012

言語を一つは決して足りない
One language is never enough.

KesslerCOIL

10-02-2012

im confused why this is important, doesnt this just mean LESS communication since we already have the brazillian players that refuse to speak english and troll all game?

Zielmann

10-02-2012

Quote:
lagNZ:
im confused why this is important, doesnt this just mean LESS communication since we already have the brazillian players that refuse to speak english and troll all game?

You know they don't only test/implement features for the players in the US, right?

NanaMadHouse

10-02-2012

im from Argentina so my nature language is spanish.. i self-learn english and i try to improve it every day. i write a support ticket once, some time ago and i did it in english but Riot answer me in spanish. was like x-mas, not due i dont want to read english or write in it, just because i bit of help in your own language has no price.
glad to see other languages in a global server.

Graiskye

10-03-2012

Glad to hear it.
PBE is multilingual, you just have too accept that sometimes you will not understand your teammates, its nothing to get upset over, and they are not breaking any rules or the spirit of the game just because they choose to chat in their native tongue.
If you really cannot deal with seeing another language displayed in chat simply ignore the players in question or just mute them(mute is the same as ignored but only lasts for the length of the game, whereas ignore gets them added to a permanent ignore list.)

TheChineseOne

10-03-2012

What about Chinese?

TheRamenBandit

10-03-2012

I thought this was already done 5000 years ago

KazuShini

10-04-2012

I actually like how Riot is embracing cultures from all over the world and by adding language like this to League of Legend, it brings everyone closer.