Card Declined?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sacred Sleep

10-12-2012

Recently there was two unnamed small patches. I've tried my card after the first patch. No avail.. so I tried again just a few minutes ago after another patch.

And SUCCESS, I now have my riot points bought. Thank you everyone for your support in this forum, though the customer service may have seemed horrible, please keep in mind Riot has thousands or millions of players, with new problems arising after each patch. Along with the current tournement.

If you have any tickets open, and you managed to buy your RP, please thank them for their support to help their day feel just a bit better with each person they have to respond to.

Also If you missed any sales, please forward your requests about it to the support ticket or start a petition thread. Maybe you might get a bonus sale or extended double IP weekends!

Spoery

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreofCotton View Post
Recently there was two unnamed small patches. I've tried my card after the first patch. No avail.. so I tried again just a few minutes ago after another patch.

And SUCCESS, I now have my riot points bought. Thank you everyone for your support in this forum, though the customer service may have seemed horrible, please keep in mind Riot has thousands or millions of players, with new problems arising after each patch. Along with the current tournement.

If you have any tickets open, and you managed to buy your RP, please thank them for their support to help their day feel just a bit better with each person they have to respond to.

Also If you missed any sales, please forward your requests about it to the support ticket or start a petition thread. Maybe you might get a bonus sale or extended double IP weekends!
What did you put as the name? i live in canada and im using a vanilla mastercard. when i went to register it, the website only asked for the postal code

Sacred Sleep

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSporkUrFork View Post
What did you put as the name? i live in canada and im using a vanilla mastercard. when i went to register it, the website only asked for the postal code
I just wrote anything in the name slot. I don't think that part matters, if you're still having problems, try opening a ticket.
Might be important to include in your ticket that you live in Cananda eh.

k9thebeast

10-13-2012

It works enjoy everyone

photonphlex

10-24-2012

I had this problem and opened a thread aswell, i have 25$ pre paid visa card, i activated it and used it to buy 20$ worth of RP and in 2 seperate places it said "total:20$" but after not being able to spend the remaining 5$ on my card i checked my balance and the "20$" RP purchase was actually 20.44$, hope this helped anyone!

KanashimiS2Lazer

11-13-2012

Doing the same for me. Im just trying to buy my gf some rp.

zambigo

11-17-2012

I have bought RP with a visa gift card before, i'm not so sure why I can't buy any with my visa gift card now. Please fix this riot!

Chaoskid183

12-25-2012

www.mygiftcardsite.com

Register your card. Do all that. still says its expired but you fell one step closer... -.-