Jungle is almost as bad as support now...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BetterLuck

10-15-2012

when this jungle debuted.. everyone HATED IT..

they said give it time: they tweaked it and buffed it up.. its still trash.. start over from where you had things in s1 riot.. pls

Best Fizz EU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

This post is so interesting. Possible meta shift coming soon?

DonVadim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Please play top lane at higher elo, see how jungle affects your game.
Right now its exactly opposite than you described. Junglers have got much more influence on game outcome than any other role. Bad jungler can make the game unwinnable to you while good jungler can win your game by the 20th minute.
Not to mention early oracle on jungler is just the dumbest thing ever and denies you any possibility to make play on your lane.

Crowcide

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainB85 View Post
There's no room assassin/damage dealing type junglers with the current design. The jungle just doesn't provide enough farm compared to lane anymore, and you can't rely on getting lots of kills from ganks early if the enemy team plays smart and/or your
Rengar, nocturn, and xin all say hi

DarkBlackLight

10-15-2012

i prefer jungling still. i do what i please in the jungle.

a tiny ant

10-15-2012

Upvote and bump

iainB85

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowcide View Post
Rengar, nocturn, and xin all say hi
Excluding Regnar, because he's just strait up broken right now those champions aren't picked very much. Nocturne is a great example of a jungler who used to be dominate, and now has fallen out of flavor because of how bad the jungle is now. When he is picked, he's usually built full tank and used just as an initiator because he can't get enough farm to be a decent carry anymore.

DT777

10-15-2012

You know what I'd like? An item that one-shots a creep/minion and gives a substantial gold/exp boost like Hand of Midas does. That would open the jungle to a wider variety of champions.

iainB85

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DT777 View Post
You know what I'd like? An item that one-shots a creep/minion and gives a substantial gold/exp boost like Hand of Midas does. That would open the jungle to a wider variety of champions.
Yea I talked about something like that earlier in the thread. Not that exact idea, but the idea of more itemization for junglers that make the jungle more profitable to them, to cut down on the current meta of lanes taking as much of the jungle as they can to get ahead. Might edit my OP to have that idea in it, kinda like it.

TheMountainGoat

10-15-2012

jungler is basically the second support nwoadays. every game i see lee sin building aegis, skarner building aegis+reverie, amumu just stacking gold generation. because mid demands wraiths, and blue buff. if you're on purple team, top lane takes golems after they shove their lane. if bot drops a tower, they start doing the same as top, just with golems. jungler basically only has his red buff (up until 20 minutes when it then belongs to the ADC) and wolves.

i don't jungle. i have never liked it, and i dont think i ever will. i think the jungle is starting to really ****ing suck though, and i cant imagine why people want to play it anymore. the current 'jungling' is moving more and more towards the 'roaming' tactic of early last year.