Nunu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mysterage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePsychoticFool View Post
Eh-hem...NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! First off, Nunu is a tank. He shouldn't deal too much damage. He's supposed to take damage. His ult can one shot basically any squishy champions if you're stupid enough to stay in it. (In which case there are way too many people without common sense, why call it common if nobody has it?) On top of that, baiting people into a bush that a Nunu using his ult is an extremely great tactic and morons fall for it all the time, causing the Nunu to get fed along with his teammates hiding in the bush and get assists from it. I feel like Nunu is overpowered already. He can punch a minion in the face seven times then go eat one and get a crapload of HP back. Then, when you try to harass him, he spits a slowing ice ball of death at your face that deals a butload then you also have to attempt to waddle away from the ADC that's shooting a hole through your face and who also is laning with Nunu. Nunu is fine how he is. I wouldn't want Riot to try and do anything with him just for the fear of him becoming worse... Don't want a character to be buffed just cause you suck with them. Go back to Tryndamere, Ashe, Yi or any other nubchamp. Better yet, simply play smarter or a different champion!
Psychotically yours,
ThePsychoticFool
A well spoken, and intelligent Junior Member, with valid, reasonable points about the champion & game?!? YOU sir, have my respect! ^_^

Also, yeah don't buff Nunu, he's fine as he is. I just wish I had another version of me to come play him w/ me in games all the time. He's so much fun, both to play, and play with. One of the best champs in game, IMO.

Gojun

10-01-2012

so you say that this:
Consume - Nunu commands the yeti to take a bite out of a target minion or monster, dealing heavy damage to it and healing himself.
Nunu commands the yeti to take a bite out of a minion or monster, dealing 500/600/700/800/900 true damage to the target and healing himself for 125/180/235/290/345 (+1).
Cost
60 Mana
Range

converted into damage to champions is not OP ? Seriously ????

Rampant Poncho

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TealNinje View Post
The comparison is mandatory, due to the similarity in damage per second. Olaf's is significantly higher, but Nunu has heal-on-cast.

Oh, and Olaf's self damage isn't nearly as much as you think it is; his W provides spell vamp, which SIGNIFICANTLY counters the damage taken.
The dps may be similar but both champions play different roles on the team so it makes sense that Olaf's would be higher. Nunu is a support/tank and not a bruiser/offtank like Olaf. Nunu is perfectly fine as he is right now anyways so this whole thread should just die.

NightmareAce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Nu too broken bump