Nunu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pac man 1

10-01-2012

i think you should make nunu's consume should be able to hit champions but deal half the damage

X74

10-01-2012

I think you should leave LoL forever.

pac man 1

10-01-2012

mad?

Rampant Poncho

10-01-2012

450 true damage at max rank with an 8 second cooldown...that would be beyond overpowered. Nunu's sustain is already incredible and the damage on his Ice Blast is, in my opinion, on the high side during the laning phase. He's not overpowered by any means but being able to use consume on champions would make him extremely unbalanced.

TealNinje

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampant Poncho View Post
450 true damage at max rank with an 8 second cooldown...that would be beyond overpowered. Nunu's sustain is already incredible and the damage on his Ice Blast is, in my opinion, on the high side during the laning phase. He's not overpowered by any means but being able to use consume on champions would make him extremely unbalanced.

What are we talking about? Because it sure sounds like Olaf.

Rampant Poncho

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TealNinje View Post

What are we talking about? Because it sure sounds like Olaf.
??

Olaf's true damage also damages him and doesn't give him a 100% ap ratio heal like nunu's does

Psychotic Rat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-01-2012

Eh-hem...NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! First off, Nunu is a tank. He shouldn't deal too much damage. He's supposed to take damage. His ult can one shot basically any squishy champions if you're stupid enough to stay in it. (In which case there are way too many people without common sense, why call it common if nobody has it?) On top of that, baiting people into a bush that a Nunu using his ult is an extremely great tactic and morons fall for it all the time, causing the Nunu to get fed along with his teammates hiding in the bush and get assists from it. I feel like Nunu is overpowered already. He can punch a minion in the face seven times then go eat one and get a crapload of HP back. Then, when you try to harass him, he spits a slowing ice ball of death at your face that deals a butload then you also have to attempt to waddle away from the ADC that's shooting a hole through your face and who also is laning with Nunu. Nunu is fine how he is. I wouldn't want Riot to try and do anything with him just for the fear of him becoming worse... Don't want a character to be buffed just cause you suck with them. Go back to Tryndamere, Ashe, Yi or any other nubchamp. Better yet, simply play smarter or a different champion!
Psychotically yours,
ThePsychoticFool

TealNinje

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampant Poncho View Post
??

Olaf's true damage also damages him and doesn't give him a 100% ap ratio heal like nunu's does
Olaf also isn't completely pigeonholed into being a tank by CC.

Rampant Poncho

10-01-2012

This topic is about Nunu and not Olaf Tealninje. They are different characters with different team roles and should be treated as such.

Nunu is balanced as he is right now and doesn't need changing other than maybe a visual upgrade. If Riot made it able to hit champions it would need to be changed from true damage to magic or physical damage to keep any hope of balance.

TealNinje

10-01-2012

The comparison is mandatory, due to the similarity in damage per second. Olaf's is significantly higher, but Nunu has heal-on-cast.

Oh, and Olaf's self damage isn't nearly as much as you think it is; his W provides spell vamp, which SIGNIFICANTLY counters the damage taken.