What is with the obsession people have...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Option Paralysis

10-01-2012

with running to bot for a gank when bot is winning by a longshot? Does not compute.

Melvear

10-01-2012

Couple of possible reasons:

1- Top won and they have time to send someone to pressure/kill their bot and cap their point.
2- Top lost and can't seem to make it work, and they send someone bot to turn your lane win into a cap to divert ressources from top to bot so they can get an advantage top.
3- You've got an assassin on your team and that's something they should do.

Phourc

10-01-2012

A lot of it is I like to gank bottom lane when there's a lull in the fighting topside - ie, if we just won/lost windmill I automatically look to bottom lane to see if I can help with a gank.

HOWEVER that doesn't mean I run all the way down if it doesn't look like I can do anything, so that'd just probably be poor planning xP

LegendaryEnemy

10-01-2012

Sometimes this is good, that is what people are saying. I beleive what you are referring to is the general mistake people make of failing to prioritize time and team placement.

ASeriousMetaphor

10-01-2012

What is with the obsession people have with running bot 1 by 1 when its 1v2+ instead of capping their mid 4v3-

Option Paralysis

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryEnemy View Post
Sometimes this is good, that is what people are saying. I beleive what you are referring to is the general mistake people make of failing to prioritize time and team placement.
This. No reason to be a man short elsewhere on the map because you went to gank bot when it was unnecessary. It's lost me so many games, and it's always the same guy who does it the whole match. Advice/asking them to stop never does anything :[.

Orphane

10-01-2012

I love the MMKH flowchart, that's why.

larkhill

10-01-2012

if top won and i have nothing else to do, i might as well go bot and do something.

SlasherBag

10-01-2012

Think of this way, is there something better you can be doing? How about ganking bot?

konfetarius

10-01-2012

Because Apakhurst is there.