PSA: Stop yelling at Junglers. Our job is hard enough.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GlavTech

10-01-2012

To downvoters, do you enjoy yelling at junglers? Why downvote?

Jungling is a different game. It's a different, more difficult, annoying as hell and only rewarding half the time game. It's the type of game that you play when your feeling lucky, or want to take a chance.

It's the type of game where your team is literally the only way you're going to win this. You can't carry as a Jungler, even ones like Nocturne or Riven. Sure, you can keep the team going until the mid game, but the only power you have to provoke victory is to spoonfeed all three lanes kills.

You think counterpicking is annoying? Try picking a character based off of your own team comp, and the opponents team comp. "Who are the possible Junglers? Who are the mids? Can I gank that mid easily without hard cc? Do we have more then one hard carry on the team? Do we need a tank? Do we need more cc?" All of these things and more go into picking one role.

It's even more difficult by the fact that so many champions can jungle. A champion that can jungle can almost always play solo top, so when we are picking based on their Jungler, we are basically flipping a coin whether or not our pick is bad.

But you aren't laning against their Jungler, whats the point of counterpicking?

It's extremely important, actually. If you play fiddlesticks, you better be as sure as hell that their Jungler can't counter jungle you. This doesn't even abandon the possiblity of invades.

If you're playing a counter jungler, better hope they are playing someone who you can actually duel early game without dying.

Counter picking is a huge part of jungling, and it's frustrating as hell.

You just said that it's their jobs to spoonfeed us kills. Aren't they not doing their job when they don't do that?

It's our job to feed you kills, yes, but if we can't manage that (whether it be because of wards, the enemy champs ability to juke or even your own fault), that doesn't mean we didn't do our job.

If a jungler isn't ganking your lane, before you go into all chat and say "Jungler ganked me 0 times horrid jungle report pls", think about a few things.

1. Has that jungler died before level six? If yes, then you have ZERO reason to complain. You think dying in mid is bad enough? Try dying and not having a steady flow of minions thrown at you to get you back up again.

2. Has the jungler been ganking a lane that has been doing badly? If yes, then you should be happy that your jungler knows to help a lane that isn't succeeding.

3. Are you losing your lane because the enemy jungler ganked you? This is a big one. If you aren't losing lane because of an enemy jungler, and you are just losing because the enemy laners are better then you, how is this the junglers fault? The enemy lane can win without a jungler, why can't you?

TL;DR: Stop blaming us. We aren't here to carry you.

Ginko

10-01-2012

If you can't handle the heat, stay out of the jungle.

SoFed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

Provide Pressure and im fine with my jungler

Ruincrear

10-01-2012

Pretty sure most of us have jungled.

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

Inb4 someone who never jungles tells you it's the easiest role by far.

Nenesse

10-01-2012

Thank you for this post. Blaming is one of the worst things.

Junglers failgank. It happens. It can be the laner's fault just as easily as the jungler's. I'll yell at a jungler if I see him playing badly right in front of my face, but if I wasn't watching and the game tells me he ****ed up, I can only hope he learned from it.

Sh0ck And Awe

10-01-2012

jungle is the hardest role. i stay far away from that ****

Swicy

10-01-2012

... Except junglers have the most impact generally in every game - They snowball their lanes and secure objectives to get their team more gold. They HAVE to carry.

If you mess up as a jungler, you mess up your team with you.

Although - If your team blames you over stupid **** like OMG UDIR Y U FKIN DOING DRAG HALP GANK BOT THERS ONLI SORKA AT TAWER!1111! and the things you mentionned - it's understandable and gets annoying. But with the new honor system, things could get better.

Anyways, JUNGLER PRIDE!

Zerglinator

10-01-2012

Stop yelling at every role, it's hard enough.

Egotistica

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh nice View Post
If you can't handle the heat, stay out of the jungle.
Jungling: best of the best.