Riven or wukong?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xyphan

10-03-2012

Hey guys.
so i have been thinking buying one of those 2 but i dont know who to get........................ which one should i get? (top lane)
THANKS

AskKarthus

10-03-2012

I prefer Wukong. He's an all round solid choice and has a teamfight changing ulti.

MlgProIndian

10-03-2012

Yea, Wukong all the way. Much better overall. He can go complete tank or half tank half damage, his jukes just too fun to use!

Hykule

10-03-2012

I agree Wukong would be better. He has more survivability and his abilities give him more options of getting into or out of fights.

Jordan Black

10-04-2012

Riven if you prefer to win your lane and roam and carry hard.

Wukong cannot carry alone- and requires team cooperation- that being said he can definitely still be your style.

I was literally about to post something about Wukong I have just noticed- is that his base stats and dependance on a Mana Pool makes him very weak top lane without proper jungler assistance.

Danish Vikingz

10-04-2012

I disagree with the Wukong choices, late game he is really nothing but his ulti. Riven if in a team fight left untouched by the enemy team, can rip through most and if their tank or support is sloppy for a second, she has killed your AD.

Sure Riven ain't that strong late either, but Wukong is really only a spin.

And with Riven, once you get good, there is practically no one in lane you can't win against, hence you will be able to roam and assist your other lanes.

Jordan Black

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danish Vikingz View Post
And with Riven, once you get good, there is practically no one in lane you can't win against, hence you will be able to roam and assist your other lanes.

She has one of the Highest Base health regeneration stats (Wukong's is 5.1 (+0.65) /lvl and Riven's is 10.4 (+0.9) /lvl ).

She doesn't use mana.

She doesn't use energy.

She puts out more damage than Garen/Darius.

She can't be ganked. (Slight exaggeration)