Champion and Skin Sale: Murder at Vayne Manor

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gerbils of doom

10-01-2012

it was nid! it's always the maid....

Distravor

10-01-2012

The murderer was...SHACO !!

Distravor

10-01-2012

OMG ! The maid .. how i didnt think about her ?!!

Mysnomer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

Well, good theming, and the story is kind of interesting (the maid Nidalee thing is a nice thing too). The humor peters out at the end, but the champion stuff is good. It's a decent effort at least. Sale's fine, I'll probably get Abyssal Nautilus, maybe Darkrider Sej.

ArcaneMagi

10-01-2012

I'm gonna say it's Cho'Gath because of his Vorpal Spikes. They say he he had puncture wounds in his body, so it MUST be vorpal spikes.

Papanomics

10-01-2012

Well, those are three champions that I was actually very interested in. Sadly I can only afford one, and I'll likely take Katarina.

As far as skins, the Bunny Girl Riven would likely be the only one I buy

Drukyul

10-01-2012

Pretty obvious it was Fiora ult.

Xahoida

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

Why did they use the old Graves splash with his hand missing by his gun?

NZM0M

10-01-2012

ok investigater vayne. here's what we know so far.
victim was in 3rd floor where children is not allowed. victim was wealthy and have many connection to recognise himself tobe important.

There are however 2 possible answers here well that is if the victim was not sniped from afar.

1st suspect goes without saying. Nidalee. She knew if anything happens here it will be her to clean up making it easier for her to destroy any evidents. If she did this then what could be the motive? As we know she is maid here but also a famous champion of the league. The victim might have tried to make a move on her forcefully using his wealth and the circumstance of her being a maid of this party. This making her the 1st suspect.

2nd. the Shaco, the infamous assasin. why him above all the assasins? hear me out. There are many champions here for them to not notice a intruder the assasin has tobe skilled at hiding himself at plain sight which rules many assasin like champions out. Evelyn uses magic to kill, making it impossible to not notice her kills. Rengar is more like a hunter, he loves challenge not a fat man easy to kill. voidreaver leaves void like trail, there was no void involved here. only Champion left to commit such thing must love chaos for as a champion they all know the peace of this land exist only by the might of the summoners and its supporters. Shaco fits into the profile making him our 2nd suspect.

I will get back to you as soon as I discover more but you must hand over the body to me so I can study further on the wounds.

Btw Miss vayne. Although there is no motive for you to assainate the supporter at your own party. we must tell you disobeying the order to give up the body makes you 3rd suspect.

regards
investigater NZM0M of the summoners union

Leopard

10-01-2012

Upvoted, because I love Vayne...