Wards Displayed in Game Stats

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poppabakes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

Sometimes when a support plays a more passive champion that might rely around protection, healing, and vision, their end-game gold earned or build might not aid others to see how effective their play style might have been in winning a bot lane. Or new players might want to look back and understand why they lost a lane so bad when it comes to ganks and positioning in bushes.

Thus, my suggestion:

The stats page at the end of games should display 'Wards Placed,' 'Wards Cleared,' or 'Oracle's Purchased' statistics to give supports some credibility on the scoreboard other than just assists. Too often will well-placed wards warrant off ganks and allow an AD to farm safely and be a true late game terror, and no assist or any statistic gives the recognition!

I demand credibility! I DEMAND JUSTICE!

Sincerely,

Keeper of Woods, Number One Janna

Certified

10-02-2012

Good idea... I'd like to see a lot more detail in the end game statistics...
Maybe... Enemy monsters slain? Enemy Buff's stolen? Wards placed is a good one too

XxxLumberJackxxX

10-03-2012

Supports need a golbal chant as well. All the carries get to have double and pentakills. Support needs something too.

Nea De Penserhir

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JooMancer View Post
Supports need a golbal chant as well. All the carries get to have double and pentakills. Support needs something too.
"First Heal"

"DOUBLE HEAL"

"PENTA-HEAL"

MartinLongbowww

10-06-2012

"Saved an ally"
"DOUBLE-SAVED AN ALLY"
"PENTA-SAVED AN ALLY"