Ask Pentakill

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

And Sona is???

Snowy Poro

10-02-2012

You call that.... noise music??
- Leona

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

Leona hateing on the metal. Don't hate.

Snowy Poro

10-02-2012

Yes.. I suppose I rather do hate having my ear drums blown off.. I like to have them intatct.

- Leona

Ask Mordekaiserr

10-02-2012

I suppose living on a mountain, isolated, with nothing except the primitive "music" your people make would produce a sort of echo chamber among artists where all but the kind you like is terrible, Leona. I will ensure that no more invitations to concerts get passed your way.

Also, Sona is perhaps the second...no, Olaf joined...third most metal person in the band.

Ask Brolaf

10-02-2012

((Yes, I would like Yorick and Mordekaiser to answer questions. Sona too if she appears.))

Snowy Poro

10-02-2012

Actually, the Rakkor do not make music.. and the only songs I sung with the Solari were to the Sun. I actually prefer the sound of nature myself

- Leona

Ask Yorick Mori

10-02-2012

(( Well, it seems Morde is willing to take the controls, fine by me. It would be a bit ooc if Yorick stood as band's answer-giver. D: I guess I'll answer here only questions more related to Yorick himself. ))

Geokhan

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mordekaiserr View Post
I suppose living on a mountain, isolated, with nothing except the primitive "music" your people make would produce a sort of echo chamber among artists where all but the kind you like is terrible, Leona. I will ensure that no more invitations to concerts get passed your way.

Also, Sona is perhaps the second...no, Olaf joined...third most metal person in the band.

wow...just dissed Yorick and Karthus now did we?

AskKarthus

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
wow...just dissed Yorick and Karthus now did we?
We prefer to let Morde think as he pleases, we can't do anything to crack so thick a skull. The fact his head is misshapen does not help.