Enjoying the support role is easy. You just need the right mentality.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BaII

10-08-2012

bump

BaII

10-08-2012

red respnose is nice

Nih1l

10-08-2012

Oh my god. It IS all about the mentality...

brb playing support now

Best Fizz EU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

This is the best thread.

RicochetRicochet

10-08-2012

Lol

scrimbul

10-08-2012

Hi, I'm the mid laner.

I just teleported in off of one of the enemy support's wards. You were at half mana and busy initiating like a tool on my team. The carry blew flash when I showed up from your bush and left you to die. Or perhaps they didnt and I just got a double kill.

My crowd control says **** off support. Get back under your turret and stay there lest I have to teleport down here and slap you again.

Hummin

10-08-2012

I love this. +1

penguinjerky

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrimbul View Post
Hi, I'm the mid laner.

I just teleported in off of one of the enemy support's wards. You were at half mana and busy initiating like a tool on my team. The carry blew flash when I showed up from your bush and left you to die. Or perhaps they didnt and I just got a double kill.

My crowd control says **** off support. Get back under your turret and stay there lest I have to teleport down here and slap you again.
Not that I'm knocking you strategy, but most mids are gonna have a hard time running teleport if their opponent goes the typical flash/ignite. you're either losing out on some major damage or mobility

scrimbul

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinjerky View Post
Not that I'm knocking you strategy, but most mids are gonna have a hard time running teleport if their opponent goes the typical flash/ignite. you're either losing out on some major damage or mobility
You push hard, then teleport gank when the opportunity is available.

No enemy support is going to say 'b, our mid is pushed to turret', they may call mid mia, but the mid is going to either stomp bot or stomp top if they are annie or malzahar.

Ruinating End

10-08-2012

+1, best support guide ever made.