Demonic-Announcer V2 [Announcer Voice Changer]

1234511 ... 48
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jarverain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

Name:  Header.jpg
Views: 17475
Size:  38.6 KB

Demonic-Announcer V3 CLOSED BETA HAS STARTED! WITH JUST OVER 1000 SIGNUPS, ONLY 100 Got Accepted, CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

DEMONIC-ANNOUNCER V3 THREAD LINK

All Bumps And Thumbs Are Deeply Appreciated.

Please Bump When You Can, The More Active This Thread, The More Active I Am.

I haven't been streaming much due to being really busy with work. V3 is still being programmed and can take a little more time. I would like to say the people that are signing in the beta has been giving my initiative to finish. I have over 1000 Beta Signups! Now, only about a hundred will probably get accepted for Beta testing. And since there are alot, These are the Rules:

When/If you Get Accepted, You MUST Log into your Demonic-Announcer Account Within A Week. If you Don't Your Account will be Terminated from Beta And Will be Passed to Someone Else.

I will send The people a E-mail (The E-mail posted in the Beta Application) If the Individual is accepted or not.

Hello League of Legends Community! Some of you are already fans of my Demonic-Announcer Program. This program changes the league of legends Voice announcer into another one (Mortal Kombat, Halo, Unreal Tournament, and more)

Demonic-Announcer V2 Is out and ready to be used! Please Send Feedback and don't forget to bump and give a thumbs up for my hard work!
================================================== =============

Demonic-Announcer Website: Home Page
Demonic-Announcer V2 Installer: DOWNLOAD HERE
(This program will automatically download updates)
[IF YOU DOWNLOADED DEMONIC-ANNOUNCER V2 PRIOR TO JUNE 15th 2013, YOU MAY NEED TO UNINSTALL AND INSTALL AGAIN USING THE NEW LINK ABOVE. IF YOU DONT, YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT TILL DROPBOX IS UP FOR THE UPDATE TO CHANGE UPDATE LOCATIONS]

Available Announcers:
Unreal Tournament
UT3
Killer Instinct
Mortal Kombat
Halo
Halo 4
Phreak Troll ("Tons of Damage")
Draaaaven ("Welcome to the League of Draven")
------------------------------

Change Log:
Quote:
[Version 1.0.6.0 6/14]
- Update Engine Moved To Official Demonic Announcer Website

[Version 1.0.0.0 10/15]
-Initial Release
I just Got A Reply From League of Legends Via Email. This is what "Scott" has to say about The Program Going Against TOS.
Quote:
Hi Justin Ė

Thank you for your interest in League of Legends! Itís awesome that youíre so into our game that youíre developing around it.

Regarding your question, the strict legal answer is that yes, itís possible to get your account banned; however, we typically donít ban for client-side modifications like yours (see here for a forum thread in which our counsel, Lomar, explains our thoughts on this). I know this doesnít directly answer all your questions, but rest assured that we wonít terminate your account for the work youíve done to this point.

Best of luck on the Fields of Justice!

- Scott

I will be watching this thread very closely. Please post Ideas/Requests for the program and I may consider Adding them.

League Of Legends: XDemonic25 [NA]

~XDemonic25

Yelsdraeb

10-01-2012

Bump!!

Jarverain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

bump

Vamp13

10-01-2012

ummm, i want a youtube video with the voice for demonic announcer 1. im not facechecking that without some form of proof that its even remotely viable to program. (altho i do know its possible, but srsly)

Jarverain

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamp13 View Post
ummm, i want a youtube video with the voice for demonic announcer 1. im not facechecking that without some form of proof that its even remotely viable to program. (altho i do know its possible, but srsly)
I will make a video for the announcers for V2. But for now heres a Video of a player using 'Unreal Tournament' Announcer using my program.

==Full Game==
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIGrxgWtScI

==Penta Kill==
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQMcrOuLp3k

Dark Amumu Bot

10-01-2012

I remember the first one from quite a while ago, it was pretty good.

Bamp.

Jarverain

10-01-2012

bump

Kaylefan23

10-01-2012

Bump. But you gotta fix Quadra, Penta Kill, and Ace voice over

Jarverain

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylefan23 View Post
Bump. But you gotta fix Quadra, Penta Kill, and Ace voice over
Theres alot of fixes and stuff in V2. But i never heard of a problem for Quadra, penta, and ace.

Tokami

10-02-2012

Oh goody, I'm excited to finally be able to use this. I may have found out about it too late, but I'll be looking forward to updates and hearing "COMBOOO BREAKER!" on a Shut Down. Oh boy.

(Maybe some customizable sounds and when they apply would be awesome too. <333)

1234511 ... 48