Attempting to Reconnect bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zarthix

10-01-2012

I know this has been posted before, but I want to make sure it is being looked at. Their is an "Attempting to Reconnect" bug that flashes and spams the "Attempting to Reconnect" prompt on the top of the screen. You don't ever re-connect unless you exit the client, and when you do, it starts doing it again. I got stuck in this loop and my teamates thought it was me that had a bad internet connection. My internet connection and computer is the best I can get, this has never happened to me before and other people have gone through it too. Hopefully it gets fixed.

PenguinX3

10-30-2012

I just started getting this 2 days after the Elise patch. I hope it gets fixed soon too. Been looking at other threads and all I'm seeing is a possible hotfix sometime to try and fix the fps issue. Haven't been hearing any solution for this one though. So many champs I can't try out now because of this. I really want to play LoL again.

FirinMahLAZAH

11-20-2012

i have had the exact same problem. I've tried re-installing twice... and system restoring to a previous point even re installing adobe air but it still hasn't worked.

Seân

11-20-2012

Happened to me twice today