@RIOT! No more champions please!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

800eloPubtrash

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
Ashe and Soraka agree.
Older champs are cool why do they need to be made like everyone else?

BlackMystic

10-01-2012

It would be great if Karma had an ultimate instead of mantra

Ryceman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

A better question, is it really necessary to keep making champions at such an alarming rate. We already hit 105. It seems like most champions are being rushed and champion design shows as much. Recent champions have been made horribly and pushed out. I'd rather Riot slowdown on champion to make them better and actually make sense then push out 2 champions a month.

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

Quote:

I also don't want the community to think that just because a red hasn't replied to a thread that they havn't seen it.
In this case, I do have a suggestion, atleast for the champion feedback forums.

If it possible for a thread that's been read by a Red have a "Read" indicator in it even if there's no reply? Sometimes multiple threads can be made on the exact same issue of a single champion because people don't know if that other thread's issue has been read or not and now it's drowned to the 10th page or something.

2ar4u

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerothma View Post
There was also a Kayle rework that Morello mentioned would happen sometime after the stealth and I think Katarina rework. We haven't really heard much on Karma either. Is she even still being worked on? You guys seem awfully tight-lipped in regards to your K champions.
Kat has been reworked recently anyways, or at least her splash art, and also she's been buffed (or it might be nerfed) haven't played her in a while anyway.

r0ck4ev3r

10-01-2012

no.

@ riot keep them rolling out

@ riot keep fixing old champs, like TF<3

Chelš

10-02-2012

I think what the Red is sayin is just excuses, I haven't seen many surprising things regarding champions or server fixes this year -at all-.

To me their "team" is more like Morello and Guinsoo. That's all.

Kross Kawasaki

10-02-2012

Quote:
Hello,

We actually have more than 1 group of people working on League of Legends and can do what you mentioned at the same time as making new champions. Just because we are working on 1 thing doesn't mean we're not working on others as well.

Can you tell me what you mean by older champion fix or reworks? I think we are patching out things like that frequently.

Thanks for your feedback!
I will be honest with you.

Client program, Matchmaking, Lag, AFK/Leavers, Tribunal, Spectate screen lag... needs improviment.

New champ? I can live without.

Engasta

10-02-2012

For the love of god, can you please make auto attack animations more equal across all the melee bruisers? Jayce and Darius virtually spend no time winding up while Irelia literally takes twice as long in her windup animation. Its really BS when they cancel the wind down with skills so well. I feel like a sitting duck when I try to melee CS as Cho'gath.