Boots of Mobility: BRB, Brasil!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ozmega

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

I Wish they could come to other SA countries.

LordLedel

10-02-2012

mordekaiser

Chocobo X

10-02-2012

hey that's where max payne 3 takes place

i lied to myself that it was over, it wasn't over, and it would get worse before the end

BlackDaddy

10-02-2012

Mord es numero uno ehuaehuaehuaehuaehuaehuaehuae!@$%&!!!!!!!111

hartar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

i really hope you did really like here in São Paulo and hope for to comeback nika.

IS1014a59dfa805208fd91c

10-02-2012

nika trying too hard, once again.

Ricky B0bby

10-02-2012

hueheuheuehueehuehuee

GG Sunbae

10-02-2012

meanwhile that guy on the left in the last picture was like huehuehuehue nikasaur me gusta

ZehNetoBR

10-02-2012

If you liked São Paulo, wait until you get to know the rest of the country. It takes months - literally - until you get to REALLY know Brazil. Each region (North, Northeast, Central-West, Southeast and South) holds so many differences from the others that it's not a false statement to say we have FIVE countries inside one.

São Paulo (the city, which happens to be the capital of a state with the same name) is a nice place, but is far from being the best this country has to offer. The reason for such city to be a mix of different cultures (mainly Italian and Japanese, with strong presence from Israelite and Libanese cultures as well) is that, during the last decades, São Paulo did NOT grow, but swelled. In other words: increasing its size, without proper planning on traffic, security and the sorts. Not any different from several other big cities in the world, right?

Anyway, it's an awesome city and I'm sure you'll still have many great experiences on the next times you come to Brazil. I'm sure the players in general will be more than glad to welcome you with open arms and treat you as if you were a long time, childhood friend. Because, you know, that's how we roll.

BraumBackMountin

10-02-2012

How you get GOLD TRIM BORDERS D: I WANT