Compete with Honor!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WayneChaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
The second secret was unlocked in the Honor Initiative. Wonder what it is..
was it me? im the only one i know who has unlocked team work crest.

im still wondering why we cant see our own honorable opponent crest, only enemies


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

10-04-2012
56 of 81 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneChaw View Post
was it me? im the only one i know who has unlocked team work crest.

im still wondering why we cant see our own honorable opponent crest, only enemies
You'll be able to see your own Teamwork Crest and opponents will see your Honorable Opponent Crest in the same game.

For now, we aren't showing you both Teamwork and Honorable Opponent Crest on your own portrait because it adds a lot of visual clutter.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WayneChaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
You'll be able to see your own Teamwork Crest and opponents will see your Honorable Opponent Crest in the same game.

For now, we aren't showing you both Teamwork and Honorable Opponent Crest on your own portrait because it adds a lot of visual clutter.
what happens when someone unlock a team work crest and a friendly crest. will he see both?

also my team seeing that i have a team work crest really encourage a positive atmosphere and better team work


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sgt Necro

Member

10-04-2012

Thank you so much for this system; being defeated doesn't feel so bad when you earn a little Honor in the process


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wyl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
You'll be able to see your own Teamwork Crest and opponents will see your Honorable Opponent Crest in the same game.

For now, we aren't showing you both Teamwork and Honorable Opponent Crest on your own portrait because it adds a lot of visual clutter.
I have more "Teamwork" points that WayneChaw and haven't received any bonus concerning Teamwork.

Does it takes in account the number of games played ?


Also, if you get all four, do they like fit in each corner of your icon ?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

10-04-2012
57 of 81 Riot Posts

The Honor Initiative did another sweep of abusers and caught 21 more players. So dishonorable


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

10-04-2012
58 of 81 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyl View Post
I have more "Teamwork" points that WayneChaw and haven't received any bonus concerning Teamwork.

Does it takes in account the number of games played ?

Also, if you get all four, do they like fit in each corner of your icon ?
Yes, the Honor Initiative takes into account the number of games played. It won't show all 4 on the portrait due to visual clutter.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WayneChaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-04-2012

does it only show one? which one would it show?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-04-2012

Would there be a way for you guys to make it so that all Crests can be visible if the player chooses or in a way that's less obtrusive? It seems odd to me to have something on my account that I can't see...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slashiroth

Senior Member

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Yes, the Honor Initiative takes into account the number of games played. It won't show all 4 on the portrait due to visual clutter.
I have the honor opponent badge, but only my enemies can see it. It would be nice if we could be given the option to show which badge we want lyte, not only does this avoid clutter but it shows which badge we earned we want to represent the most.

It also seems like its harder to earn a badge as you go on, I unlocked the opponent honor badge within 10 games however i've earned now 23 honor and the same amount of teamwork points in total after about 25 games of the honor system, and still haven't got the teamwork badge.