Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Compete with Honor!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grandpa Yuriy

10-01-2012

Thats cute :]
But a little pointless

Draël

Recruiter

10-01-2012

Very good idea.
I had quit for a month and just reinstalled. Dont let it slide by not adding features to it (like rewards and such) or just like the achievement section this time.
Its a great idea and should also be taken in account for the tribunal along with the amount of games a player have Played.

And I'm looking forward for this section aswell as the fine last words of what is "honor points".
as is its cool, but now you have my attention.
dont let it faaaaade.

VTdisciple32

10-01-2012

Could the potential benefits to honorable players include special/exclusive RP or IP sales for skins/champions?

Abarus

10-01-2012

Please said you smart enough not to let those that group togather as to join a quene to honor each other.

Griddlez

10-01-2012

Why does there need to be a reward for doing the right thing?

Cläptrap

10-01-2012

People stop pretending this is like a real life honor system in your community or something, this is a game we are talking about here, not a psychology experiment. with the **** you guys are saying people would think this is about somehting besideas a virtual thumbs up after a game

Primanocte

10-01-2012

What a worthless feature. Yet one more thing to report players for.

KasparTheGreat

10-01-2012

This was my idea! So glad Riot decided to implement it.

Ghan04

10-01-2012

Quote:
rivnen:
I thought there wasn't suppose to be a way to loose honor that was affected in anyway by other players.
I don't expect it to happen to be but I expect this forum to be full of people complaining their honor got reset to 0 from "1 or 2" events/people trolling them

From what I've read of Lyte's explanations, it sounds like there is no way that receiving Honor from others will cause any flags by the system. It's only when you are engaged in abusing the system yourself that you might get punished.

michelada

10-01-2012

so no reward for being honorable?