Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Compete with Honor!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrowToad

08-08-2014

I got reported for saying "No Honor" because they didn't finish the game -.- is that really necessary?
They're mad because they fed me (FiddleStick) I mean if they finish the match I would give them honor, but no they didn't. Will this affect me Riot?

ZacharyCH

08-18-2014

PP barely give me that even i play well in games

Redus

09-03-2014

Quote:
CrowToad:
I got reported for saying "No Honor" because they didn't finish the game -.- is that really necessary?
They're mad because they fed me (FiddleStick) I mean if they finish the match I would give them honor, but no they didn't. Will this affect me Riot?

You really should get into the minds of your opponents for this one, but if you said this to me I would think "what does honor have to do with a video game and wasting time?" or "wow, he just won and just insulted me and more importantly my teammates". Haha bro just end the game and say nothing. You don't need to worry about 1 report.