Compete with Honor!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathbringerX69

05-26-2013

Riot employee Lyte, I made a thread for you since your the social director, please read it if you want a job in a few weeks still : )

Penguin9R9R

05-27-2013

I'm not sure if this has been brought up or not, but...
Can we please remove the "You've run out of available Honor, play more games to earn more honor" message? It's pretty stupid really. Why can't I deliver honor to all of my team mates and opponents without having to play games where I can't deliver honor to those who deserve honor? Ok, you could make the argument it's used to prevent honor spam, but 1) what's wrong with honor spam, and 2)Why does it limit my ability to reward awesome team mates who deserve it. I play a LOT of games where I want to give honor to everyone, but I can only give it to like, 2 people.
Please remove this message Riot.

Twig Wiggler

06-11-2013

Please let us choose which honor ribbon we want to play with. I have earned multiple and would love to change colors.

Dragvo

06-20-2013

This is a ****ing stupid game.

Glaslow

06-28-2013

Did Riot take my idea? I posted this WAAAAY before the honor initiative came out. I made a huge post that was almost an essay on how it would work and how it would be implemented, and yes it's not exactly as I wrote. It is improved, but I would like to know if it was my post/idea that sparked this honor system. I would like to at least know as a player that I helped make a difference in the game I play on a daily basis. Would be much appreciated to know....

TTC Portgas

06-28-2013

good

Lucretiuz

07-06-2013

System is already being abused.

Alaskan Husky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2013

Every random player I meet is either perverted, overly self-indulgent about their score, impatient, lacking common-sense, super critical about unimportant things like spelling, rude, or immune to any shape of moral constraint. So I only honor about once a month. :/

Pur3x

07-18-2013

ok so im a decent player i spent a lot of money in your game. I had 800 honors and i was a outstanding player. AND YOU RESET ME. ok sorry that i like to insult the toxic players riot sorry i don't let toxic people ruin my game. sorry i get mad i am entitled to display a little bit of anger. BUT i had 800 honors i worked hard to be a great player. And i have 400 people who would stand behind that im a nice player. I just yell at toxic players. so riot i love you but with all do respect give me back my honors, or take the honors you stole from me and shove them up your unfair ass. I will re-earn everyone of them just to prove im a great player. I can laugh at the fact you betrayed a good player.

love,
pur3

Exiled Dawn

07-29-2013

5 game chat ban? Yeah, been a bad day, I deserve it. . . -1,500 honor?
...is not worth wanting honor anymore.