Compete with Honor!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

namora

04-28-2013

I too have multiple crests that seem to flip-flop every game because I'm such a wonderful person. While I like rainbows, can I get some consistency? I find I prefer a specific crest over another and I find it impacts the game more heavily in a positive manner if I have the crest as compared to the others.

Gocchu

04-30-2013

Haha I got the teamwork honor now my goal is achieved.

Pulsefire EzreaI

05-02-2013

Please reset my honor.

I've been getting stuck with much more toxic players than I did without the honor. I'm tired of it and I'm just getting a toxic player every single game now. Please reset my honor and disable it for me so I won't have to deal with those types of players ever again.

SCHIZØPHR3NIC

05-07-2013

Riot, i need you to check out this thread please.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3418641

MlLLENNIUM

05-09-2013

I have gotten 3 different ribbions but i have the yellow one on but i want to use the blue and also for players with all ribbions should get a rainbow ribbion like the outline of diamond ranked.

haloxdragoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2013

does anyone kno what color ribbons or badges meant what u got like a teamwork badge or a honor badge?

Greevs

05-13-2013

YELLOW or BLUE crest is supposed to be the rarest?

I see many yellows (and reds and greens) and only ever saw one purple and i just got mentor (purple/blue) animation after having leadership (yellow) for ages but my leadership still displays and mentor is way more rare as i have only ever seen it once yet my less rare yellow leadership crest still displays

Lyte Please help PLEASE!

I have searched all through the forums looking for answers and it seems many others have the same questions and issue

Ann Loris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Crests aren't based on Honor counts in your profile.

Honor assesses the value of all your exchanges to determine how Honorable you are compared to the rest of the population.
Ok, so does this mean that even if I'm very honorable I won't have a crest if there's enough people with more honor than me? My friend thinks that one needs to be in like 10% of the most honored people to get a ribbon. I think however that it all counts only based on the honor value one has divided by the number or games, something like that/

Also, I got very upset noticing that I lost my ribbon for the second time. It seems to happen when I stop playing for a couple of days. I don't see why this would make sense.

2Dha The Buddhah

05-17-2013

Does Lyte even answer questions here anymore? Lyte, is it even possible for me (with 900 wins) to get ribbons? I've been playing since S1 so the honor system came out when I already had quite a few number of games played. If it's based of ratios of game played then how am I ever supposed to get a ribbon? Get 4 or 5 honors every game?

DeathbringerX69

05-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
[aws3]news/October_2012/2012_10_01_Honor/honor_postgraphic.jpg[/aws3]
Learn more about how you can start honoring other summoners here!
Sooo ??? whats to prevent level 30 summoners, aholes, and in general people who shouldn't be doing these things to not report people?
I have literally run into at least 1 per 2-3 matches who upon learning your a new player or don't know the game well, will immediately say Im reporting you for being bad.
Im sure alot of other players have experienced this as well.
I know this is about honor but this is still part of that system is it not?
ON the reverse side they also will give honor to their smurfs.
You need a way to tag smurfs and have them matched against other smurfs or level 30's (It's not very honorable to be a pro player, make a new account then abuse that to win against new players, or more common to bash new players for not knowing how to play)