Compete with Honor!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

10-07-2012
75 of 81 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinDelMarr View Post
Wait, are you saying it can't be done? Because in 3 seconds I figured out how it's easily possible to unfriend, get in a game with that friend for honor, then to refriend.

Unless you're talking about how it's impossible to Con the system through honor giver recognition techniques you've employed.
You can do it, you just won't receive high value Honor for it.

Reiver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Of course. It's impossible to game the system through unfriending and friending strategies.
Good to hear.

If a random stranger (not a friend, no arrange gimmicks here, a true stranger) were to friend you and then honor you in postgame, would their honor count less than if they had honored first before friending?

Lv1 Facecheck GG

10-07-2012

tfw you will never have a Helpful Crest

Feels bad, man.

Daen

Recruiter

10-08-2012

@Lyte, any chance of having a message letting us know if we have/don't have the Honorable Opponent Crest and/or something in our Profile that says whether we currently have a given Crest? I'd almost rather not have it than be unsure as to whether it's actually visible to my opponents or not.

IAmAJanitor

10-08-2012

So, if you reached 30 honor in lets say, friendly, you get a friendly crest?

WayneChaw

Recruiter

10-08-2012

Are you going to do anything about the fact that the helpful honor is so rare? maybe get rid of it entirely?

AkatsukiTaka

10-08-2012

This system has helped improve the LoL community. A great step towards making a completely safe gaming environment, Lyte and team.

Tommyd

10-08-2012

Im sure its been stated but, stop saying "good idea Riot", this has been in Dota2 since beta invites started going out. Its good they added it, but its hardly their idea. Be sure to down vote me to hide the truth.

costas84

10-08-2012

Hey Lyte can u tell me how Honorable i am based on your data?

I wanna know if i should improve myself.

swilson

10-08-2012

I noticed some high elo streamers playing on 1200 accounts and the like getting a lot of honor just for hard carrying games.