Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Rank Points?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

im playing rank nowadys to see if i can get 1500 before the season is over. Now, im like 75 wins 63 loses and for some reason im gaining low elo but losing almost 3 times what im gaining. i was at 1314 then i lost a game and lost 14 points bringing me to 1300 then i won a game and it gave me +5 bringing me to 1305. is this normal or is there a problem there? Oh and ive noticed that i cannot access the league forums through google chrome. I can see the forums without logging in but it wont log me when i use google chrome. it works fine with internet explorer though. dont know is thats on purpose or another bug witht the forum