Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Speed Clearing Challenge!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arctic Bro

11-14-2012

Noooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TAKE THAT OTHER SIDE OF PLANET!!!!!
BRB retry this time won't miss end!

KalaVedaks

11-14-2012

sounds fun

KalaVedaks

11-14-2012

i noticed that Warwick has a glitch where he stops AA after using his Q dont know if that is supposed to be like that or not ?

Stayer

11-14-2012

Do bots show up in the end screen now? A while ago I thought they weren't (or are you allowed to use them?).

Myrmidont

11-14-2012

I'm thinking teleport promote elise has potential but I' died at 6min at 2 towers thinking smite is a waste trying another build

Final time on my last attempt is 8:53

FrozenPyro

11-14-2012

Tried a couple of times with Elise, this was my best record though. Gotta admit, it's interesting to have to think differently. http://puu.sh/1qnp9 (http://puu.sh/1qnp9)

RawrPLUR

11-24-2012

This is the fastest I managed. I'm only level 21, so I don't have every rune slot and every mastery point.

Hint to others:

- Use Promote and Teleport (use your Promote wisely; don't use it when your siege minion is the only minion alive, or when it's already being focused by a turret and entire minion wave . Use it when ally minions are around to take damage).

- Push until you take down the inhibitor.

- Recall after you take down the inhibitor, build attack speed (Stinger + extra daggers you can afford).

- Teleport back to the other Nexus.

- A lot of this depends on your timing.

http://puu.sh/1trhu

TempestAero1

11-24-2012

dont buy items, only pots

Teckn0

11-24-2012

7:52 with Noc second try. I used light saber and 1 pot for items. Same masteries Im sure everyone is using. 15 AD and 13AS in runes.

I only tried this twice as Noc. Was bored, was kind of fun. ^-^

My time sucks compared to most of these guys though. I might try to bring down my time, only with Noc though.

Arctic Bro

12-04-2012

*AHEM*
Canadian record of 5:57