Flaw in Shyvana's mechanics.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Estred Shantile

09-30-2012

While its annoying she has no CC (Slow/Stun) I don't think that's bad it is good for a champion to have weaknesses especially one with high clear rate capacity. However I very much believe that she should be non-targetable during the flight of her ultimate.

I say this simply because the number of times I have been CC'd or even killed mid leap is uncountable to me, and as a player its infuriating to use an escape and be killed during the escape act. Now dying at the end of the ult because someone landed a skillshot at your landing point, that's perfectly fine and totally good.

It feels unfair to use her ult and get punished because of a lucky shot mid-air. It's her ultimate. It should feel good to use it in really pinch situations where you can go "how the * did I survive that."

CamaHa

09-30-2012

OK but let's also make Corki's, Trist's, Shen's, Gragas's and all other dashes/jumps untargetable during their animation. That's not a minor thing man.

USE ULT EARLIER TO GET AWAY. All I can suggest to u...

Justin Nguyen

09-30-2012

You're not a true shyvana player. Either that or your dumb. If you were smarter you'd jump earlier or wait till they blow their escape. You just put a little pressure when they're over the line they tick and flash right away you take 1 camp come back ult + exhaust and then take'em out. I never had a problem with her flight animation and I have a fair record with her not going to lie.

lemonpartyfan0

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaHa View Post
OK but let's also make Corki's, Trist's, Shen's, Gragas's and all other dashes/jumps untargetable during their animation. That's not a minor thing man.

USE ULT EARLIER TO GET AWAY. All I can suggest to u...
Lets go with realism logic here. So any ole CC can stop a Dragon transformation? A Crossbow bolt from vayne? Seriously?

Now lets go with another way of looking at it. This is her Ultimate, and her only form or chase or escape. While all the other "dashes" you mentioned aren't ultimates in the slightest. Her Ultimate is also supposed to be its own form of CC, yet it is overwritten by any type of CC I can think of.

Estred Shantile

10-01-2012

Thanks to above poster for getting quite close to my point, its her ULT. That is the only reason I even made this post. Also Shen's is exceptionally short range and I have yet to see him get CC'd mid-charge though I have seen at the end of the charge. Also Homing attacks such as Anivia's frostbite would still fly and hit true if cast prior to the transformation. I do appreciate however that some of the first feedback I get is "you're not a true player because you suck" thank you so much for the constructive feedback.

Oh and the last bit, this is a feedback section right? So some ideas may or may not be the best idea hence why it's posted here?

Keitterman

10-01-2012

Knockups are already the bestCC in the game because htey aren't reduced by tenacity. Making them stop things like Shyvana's ult, make them just amazing.

Lets see, who's on the perma ban list?
Alistar - knocks up
Malphite - knocks up
Blitz - knocks up

interesting...

Nea De Penserhir

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitterman View Post
Knockups are already the bestCC in the game because htey aren't reduced by tenacity. Making them stop things like Shyvana's ult, make them just amazing.

Alistar - knocks up
Malphite - Invalidates up to three possible members on a team (Top, Jungle, ADCarry)
Blitz - Annoying as hell.

interesting...
Fixt.

Kagami

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitterman View Post

Alistar - knocks up
Malphite - knocks up
Blitz - knocks up

interesting...
Shyvana's ult Knocks back, not up... there is a huge difference.

Beija

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estred Shantile View Post
I am bad.
L2Play.

Keitterman

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagami View Post
Shyvana's ult Knocks back, not up... there is a huge difference.
No you missed my point. Shyvana is crippled by characters that DO have a knock up.
Alistar being a prime example, if he's near her, it's a very simple thing to use his knockup when she goes to ult. Sounds like it would be hard to time, but I haven't found one that misses it very often.

and to the guy who "fixed" my original post, yes there are other traits of these champs that put them on the ban list, but the Knockups take a bad situation and make it worse. If Blitz had a stun instead of a knockup, you could use tenacity and probably survive a lot of the encounters, for example.