Domain of the Crystal Vanguard (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
"N-..nah..so...Not the..NOT THE SOAP!"

The Plague Rat shook and squirmed at his hardest, his head slinging around in a disagreeing motion, his feet kicking rapidly at whatever had him so terribly frightened. Twitch's body shook and pulsed as quickly as the thoughts swirling and swishing around in his mind did, hesitating to open his eyes even at the slightest bit of light. Loud, unintelligible squealing escaped him uncontrollably, chattering turned to pleas of mercy. All of this while unable to realize just where he was, and whom he was surrounded by.

Geokhan and Greg had been discussing the proper methods of knocking on the door when the squeals ripped through the air.

I say it is a staccato rhythm. It would echo more-....wait....soap??

"I don't got any. Soap is a horrible door knocker. too soft."

No...how did you NOT hear that? You going deaf? Skarner is threatening Twitch with a bath!

Geokhan taps the door sharply and rapidly.

"You want in because???"

This is a once in a lifetime event!

"The acanciathing?"

Twitch bathing!

Greg facepalms.

SandscourgeSkarn

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
"N-..nah..so...Not the..NOT THE SOAP!"

The Plague Rat shook and squirmed at his hardest, his head slinging around in a disagreeing motion, his feet kicking rapidly at whatever had him so terribly frightened. Twitch's body shook and pulsed as quickly as the thoughts swirling and swishing around in his mind did, hesitating to open his eyes even at the slightest bit of light. Loud, unintelligible squealing escaped him uncontrollably, chattering turned to pleas of mercy as he finally awoke in a fright. All of this while unable to realize just where he was, and whom he was surrounded by.
The hulking crystal scorpion bristled, clearing his throat to grab Twitch's attention as he woke, hoping to avoid anything particularly uproarious.

"Be still, Plague Rat. You are safe here. You are among friends. Do you recognize me?"

In truth, he had no idea if Twitch cared about such platitudes, but they couldn't hurt to attempt. He made as certain to keep his tail from looking totally threatening, but to be honest, it was difficult for the Brackern not to look like a gruesome monster.

Civilized Rat

10-21-2012

Twitch's movements halted and his mind froze in a state of relief.
Within seconds, this relief turned to fright and anger yet again.
Slowly he let one eyelid force itself open, the pupil inside sliding from place to place as he eyed his surroundings as quickly and fully as he could, soon focusing all of his attention on Skarner. Merely seeing him caused the rat to take on a more...displeased face.

"You!? ...yes, I know you. The one who always drags me into more of those stupid brutes just to die so painfully...! I hate you." Twitch stated bluntly with a whining tone, closing his eyes and turning away as best he could. Realizing the predicament he was in, he squirmed and looked down at the golden chains that bound him.

"And now you are holding me hostage!? Dunderson will not like thiiiiis, not one bit! Ooh but I do love to see him angry. Hm..." he paused in thought, looking back at the crystal scorpion with a wide, encouraging smile. "Oh do go on. I want to see the look on his face when he sees this. So? Are you going to ask me questions, starve me, do something painful? Oohmmhehe, I have no idea how I got here but..."

He continued to blabber on about generally nothing important. There was mention of cheese, something about the last time he'd been captured and more cheese, chattering to himself while already forgetting he was being held against his will and ignoring those around him completely.

SandscourgeSkarn

10-21-2012

Skarner huffed in annoyance and skittered forward, delivering a sharp back-claw to Twitch's face. He could've tried words, but they were clearly of little use.

"Calm yourself, rat. I do not know why you were brought into my care, but you are in MY home now, and I would prefer you keep from throwing about accusations. I do not feel as though the chains binding you should be released yet, nor do I know how to do so, admittedly. Why would you have been brought before me?"

Civilized Rat

10-21-2012

Jerking in response a squeal was forced out of him, the impact much more painful than any normal strike. The scorpion's hardened claw knocked a tooth loose, flying off to the side. Twitch quickly turned and focused on Skarner once more, though this time with a growl and an angered face reflecting the pain he recieved. He thrashed as best he could and rattled the chains about, yet they would not budge one bit to his dismay.

"How should I know!? If you didn't kidnap me, then...Hm. I don't care," Twitch spat out upon the last of his words in protest, "Just get these off of me and I will be on my way, stupid fool. Or I might take a few things on my way out. I deserve them for all of what you've done, anyway."

His face turned to one of a smug attitude, feeling entitled to an explanation and reimbursement for his time being wasted by such stupidity. Of course, that's what he thought it all was. Why would this scorpion want to chain him up and simply waste his time?

SandscourgeSkarn

10-21-2012

"You are trying my patience, Plague Rat. I have told you I do not know how to free you of these chains. A summoner know as Metallungu brought you to me, and entrusted your safety to me. The reasons have been made unclear, though apparently you are chained because you are a danger. Until I believe you are capable of containing yourself, I will not lift a claw to learn how to undo them."

His mood was quickly becoming darkened by the arrogance of his fellow champion, obvious by the brandished stinger that loomed menacingly over Twitch. It was a largely unconscious response, yet it was not one borne of feelings that did not exist.

Civilized Rat

10-21-2012

Twitch froze once more. His eyes narrowed and pupils widened slightly, shrinking back to their normal smallish size within mere seconds and looking off at nothing.

"That old fool. He put you up to this? He is Dunderson's little pet! I will strike him the next time I see him!"

Realizing just who had brought him here began to rise his level of anger even more; though with a look shortly above him it seemed to become fear once more. His eyes gazed over the large, pointed stinger, completely crystallized, completely deadly. From the amount of times he'd been attacked with it on the Fields, he knew this to be true - IT HURTS.

"I am...perfectly fine," he went on with a seemingly polite and caring tone, "Not a danger at all! I cannot believe he would say such things about me. Please, do let me go. I'm not a bad rat, really!"

Twitch tried his best at replicating an innocent, desperate face he'd seen on that of a puppy dog, though his was a face only a mother could love; at least in his current shaggy, disgusting state.

SandscourgeSkarn

10-24-2012

Skarner's voice became immediately more stern, taking on a commanding presence and volume. His head inclined forward, making his already impressively unkind visage appear even more cold and uncaring. While he wasn't immediately angry at the Plague Rat, he knew his words would likely not be heeded unless there was a sense of gravity to them.

"You will strike no one so long as you reside in my home, nor in my care. Your acts will not work upon me, Twitch, I know what you have done. Is that understood?"

Heedless of an answer, the latent magics of the soil and rocks began to swirl and coil around each other at Skarner's unmoving, unspoken call. Dots of azure light winked into being around the chained champion, forming into what appeared to be spikes of pure magical energy. In time, a semi-sphere of needles had appeared, floating menacingly around Twitch.

Skarner's eyes closed, making the only indication that this magic was under his command, while each needle jerked forward not alike the sting of the Brackern's mighty tail, aimed at a link of chain. Not one needle moved farther than it had to, and not one touched the helpless champion. Skarner was unsure of the magic that made up these bindings, their nature, but felt certain that the arcane secrets of the world itself would be enough to shatter them.

Arrakasta

10-24-2012

((Sorry to make an OOC post, but I was wondering if I could join, again, sorry for the OOC post))

SandscourgeSkarn

10-24-2012

((I'm just going to note right now, if I don't get to the door immediately, it's because I've gotten busy in the midst of a scene. However, this is totally open, so feel free.))

((Oh, but of note, if someone should start wrecking up the place, they will get crystallized and thrown out.))