Domain of the Crystal Vanguard (Open RP)

12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

((Bump it))

Rat King Twitch

10-05-2012

((I'm sure the bumping isn't necessary, it's just a small grouping right now. He'll post in time~))

The Graveman

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemone Aglaia View Post
Anemone raised an eyebrow in confusion, sure that everyone would know who the Brackern was, especially after she'd mentioned him by name. That didn't stop her from explaining it to the man, taking a cookie for herself and devouring it beforehand. "Skarner? Well he's the greatest Champion ever, silly. He's shiny, he's smart, he's strong, he's motivated... He's awesome! He lets me ride on his back too!"

She pointed across the room to the Champion in question, willfully ignorant to the smell for the time being.
Mortimer could smell the horrible stench coming from somewhere, but he figured it would be rude to blatantly ask what it was. Being used to worse things back in Zaun, he simply covered his mouth and face with a piece of clothing that he wore upon his neck.

However, the mention of the Vanguard residing within this building was a baffling thought to him. Skarner, one of the champions of the Institute, and he had the chance to meet it outside of the Fields of Justice. "How long have you three lived here in this cottage? It must be difficult."

SandscourgeSkarn

SandscourgeSkarn

10-15-2012

He stared. Eventually, with time, he was certain the creature would awaken. What would happen, however, was something he couldn't predict. He foresaw a fair bit of energy being expended just calming the demi-human, at least initially. He was unconsciously bristling, his tail swaying with a bit of anticipation and apprehension.

Skarner may not have been the most outwardly emotive individual to humans, but if one of his own race were here, they would have instantly noticed his profound confusion. He was not unwilling, but the unknown held a certain impregnable enigma that had always drawn him in. The Brackern was almost eager to awaken the other champion, but tact won out in the end.

Anemone Aglaia

10-15-2012

"Well we've lived here for a few months... Not too long. It's been really fun though! Siggy cooks and reads, Skarner talks, I practice my dancing and my fighting and my magic." Anemone looked off dreamily into the distance, remembering all the time she'd spent in the very building she now stood in.

"But Skarner's just over there. I'm sure if you wanted to talk to him, he'd talk to you. He likes talking. He says it's the only thing he can even really do anymore, because of the human stuff in the world." She pointed to her charge, her usual smile plastered to her face.

Civilized Rat

10-15-2012

Twitch's position was no more embarrassing than it was awkward; standing erect forced by the chains binding him, yet in a sleeping state in the middle of the room of various guests. If he were awake, this would be a moment of instantaneous fright. Beneath the rat's muzzle came a soft, barely audible clicking, squeaky chattering emitting from his depths as if calling out, though none was coherent. It could have been a part of Twitch's dreaming if it were a dream at all, though with his mind, it would most likely be a nightmare. A foot twitched signaling signs of awakening, Twitch's body beginning to push him to a state of consciousness.

Civilized Rat

10-15-2012

"Cheese..."

The rat seemed to jerk and shift within the chains that bound him, making them clang and grind together before he settled once more. Twitch's eyes flickered open, then shut, closer and closer to breaking the dazing hold put over himself.

SandscourgeSkarn

10-15-2012

Skarner was content to watch, maw set firmly. He wasn't actively trying to be threatening, though due to his sheer size and the gruesome expression his mouth had set into, it wouldn't be a stretch. The small, skittering legs beneath him took him a pair of human paces away from the waking animal/man. He knew that if what the summoner had said was true, he may need to remain close at hand to subdue his charge when he finally did rouse himself.

Civilized Rat

10-15-2012

"N-..nah..so...Not the..NOT THE SOAP!"

The Plague Rat shook and squirmed at his hardest, his head slinging around in a disagreeing motion, his feet kicking rapidly at whatever had him so terribly frightened. Twitch's body shook and pulsed as quickly as the thoughts swirling and swishing around in his mind did, hesitating to open his eyes even at the slightest bit of light. Loud, unintelligible squealing escaped him uncontrollably, chattering turned to pleas of mercy as he finally awoke in a fright. All of this while unable to realize just where he was, and whom he was surrounded by.

12345678 ... 9